You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nervousness Scale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:52pm
Extremely nervous I need a drink.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Extremely nervous I need a drink.
Would love a drink!
6 minutes to get outta here and on the road Smile
Some people just deserve a slap
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:55pm
Love a pint of Guinness now
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:02pm
Not nervous: But hugely excited. To get as close as we have has been a fantastic achievement. One last push!
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Just having, what will be, nervous poo 1 of 10 today
We're out to number 3 now...
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:20pm
Poo has gone from a healthy solid this morning to liquid dark matter. Great way to clear the bowels
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:23pm
Watching Sweden and Italy from last night has really made the nerves kick-in. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:49pm
I'm full-10 nervous now
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:49pm
I work just off Baggot St, hearing chanting outside just ramped up my nerves a bit. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:50pm
The mere thought of scoring early and defending for 80 minutes has my heart in bits. 
I'm fully convinced there will be cardiac arrests in LR if it goes to penos.

And next up is Glen Whelan.......
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

SimonCox View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonCox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:55pm
as its a world cup which is bigger than the euros... this is the biggest home game in a long time, maybe in our history. We never had so much resting on 1 home game, win it and go to the world cup....

im sick with nerves i am
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:04pm
Given what's at stake it's our biggest ever game in Dublin
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:04pm

I wasn't nervous on Saturday, and oddly not nervous tonight. Think its because I am just watching them at home and not going to the boozer like always. Keeps me grounded, and able to concentrate on our performance.

I don't know what the hell this result will be tonight. I said after Saturday that it would be a 0-0 with a shootout. But if MON gets Wes on to have a bit of creativity in midfield then why shouldn't we go after them. That team on Saturday were beatable for sure, and we always show up to a playoff and give it our all. Either way, it will make or break the craic next summer.
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:07pm
The oul few hours before kick off butterflies,aren't they great ????
love it..
randydaza View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randydaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:11pm
Wasn't nervous all day today in work. Now they've really kicked in, if we can keep the Danes scoreless I feel we'all go through but I just can'tt see us getting 2 if they score! What a massive night it's going to be! Hope the crowd gets behind them no matter what happens, ybig!
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:12pm
Given the enormity of the occasion and the fact that I may be sick with nerves, Im reserving the right to briefly interrupt a self-enforced hiatus from this internet forum to say: 

Best of luck Ireland tonight. Any players reading this before heading to the stadium. Give it your best till the very end. We're proud of your efforts to get us this far. One last hurdle to jump. Give it everything.

Also, to the fans going, give it everything to support the team tonight, even at the moments when you might feel like biting nails or hiding your eyes. Shout and sing and create a special atmosphere.

I believe we can do this. But I have to ask why didnt my Martin go for an away goal LOL. Has me a nervous wreck. Redeem yourself tonight Martin.

Come on Ireland. ta f**k. Me nerves.

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:16pm
Good luck lad. See you on the other side Thumbs Up
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:17pm
2 pints in and I think I'm worse off even after the pints. Well that's a first
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
  Share Topic