Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aiden O Brien

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:11am
If my previous theory is correct, it is possible that it is both his mum and dad's surname...
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:12am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

If my previous theory is correct, it is possible that it is both his mum and dad's surname...
LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:13am
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Pity about the religious thing but no one is perfect I suppose.
Why ?
Are you bigoted ?

No,I just have no time at all for religion.It's mostly just caused horrendous trouble and misery.

Do you think he blessed himself to the church or blessed himself to God? I'm not religious in any shape but my relatives are. They abhor the behaviour of members of the church anr the God to which they pray abhors as well.

O'Brien looked good. He's 25 next month though it's a pity he's not a bit younger. Anyway I'd gladly have him in there ahead of Walters anyway

When did god say this?? Did you hear him say it himself or just based on somebody saying he said it?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 13 Sep 2018 at 12:42pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:00pm
Aiden has taken the jump up to international level as a novice like a seasoned campaigner, hope he gets a clear run at it now and can stay the course
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 6:32pm
Playing as a right winger....linked to Nottingham forest
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 7:08pm
Aiden is  being interviewed on Off the Ball tonight.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Bham_McDermott View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Came up in my news feed he liked the FAIs tweet about the P/O games being likely for October. Pointless info there for ya
I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Bham_McDermott Bham_McDermott wrote:

Came up in my news feed he liked the FAIs tweet about the P/O games being likely for October. Pointless info there for ya

Aiden is on after 21.00.

They will be talking about his hard upbringing amongst other things.

Edited by Double Maxim - 21 Apr 2020 at 8:32pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:22pm
Got a soft spot for Aiden since he shed a tear after his goal in Poland

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Got a soft spot for Aiden since he shed a tear after his goal in Poland

He mentioned that goal and how surreal and emotional it was as he'd been dreaming of the moment all his life.

Also said he was very much from an Irish background talking about playing for HIS country.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:38pm

What about, his Royal Ascot hopes for this year?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

What about, his Royal Ascot hopes for this year?

Big smile 

Typical horsey type he didn't give a lot away.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 10:45am
Hopefully if Aiden becomes a regular in the Sunderland team during the forthcoming season and hits some form he can get into the Irish squad.
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 4:33pm
What happened to him at Millwall? Wasn’t he regularly there for years. Moving to Sunderland, albeit a larger club is a step back. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:11pm
I've a feeling he'll score regularly at that level if he's played up front rather than wide and gets good service.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 9:40pm
Came off the bench and scored in the 8-1 rout of Villa's kids in the Checkatrade.

I mean like teams in the competition usually include a few fringe seniors but due to the timing of the fixture there was none but you can only play what's infront of you.

In terms of where he'll be in the squad it's hopelessly pointless speculating as 4 different strikers contributed to the 8 goals so it didn't reveal much.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2020 at 9:59pm
Not getting in match day squads for Sunderland now. I thought that was a dodgy move for him in fairness. League One is about his level but it didn't seem like a good fit at all.

He has a goal for us though which should act as a source of inspiration for Connolly, Idah and Parrott.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic