You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Friendlies: Switzerland + Slovakia, 25/03 & 29/03
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Friendlies: Switzerland + Slovakia, 25/03 & 29/03

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 43>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Pints in Connolly Clap

Great shout - Must have a search online for the cheapest single ticket I can find to Drogheda !

Sponsored Links

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 3:53pm
The focus of this game will completely depend on the outcome of the play-offs - we'll either be coming up with a style to practice for the group at the Euro's or looking at potential players for the next campaign.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 3:55pm
Wouldn't be surprised in pubs around the ground got to open happend a few years ago when Munster played Leinster in Limerick .

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/limerick-pubs-to-open-on-good-friday-26643969.html
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Pints in Connolly Clap

Great shout - Must have a search online for the cheapest single ticket I can find to Drogheda !

Drogheda is too far, go for Malahide or Donabate.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Pints in Connolly Clap

Drogheda is too far, go for Malahide or Donabate.

I can verify from past experience that it has to be Drogheda : Flashed my ticket to Skerries to the bouncer on the door last year and he wasn't having it !
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 4:26pm
I can verify I've been there twice on good Friday and the ticket journey both times was a lot shorter than Drogheda! Must be luck of the draw with the bouncer.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 4:33pm

I can verify I've been there twice on good Friday and the ticket journey both times was a lot shorter than Drogheda! Must be luck of the draw with the bouncer.

Obviously didn't like the look of me so !
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 4:35pm
Don't sports grounds get an exemption too? Hopefully another free upgrade to Premium level on the cards.
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

We should roll them over.......

Ah all the Swiss jokes will come out now, no need for them, most of them are very cheesey.
Let's toblerone this one lads!
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 5:33pm

single to cherry orchard?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Don't sports grounds get an exemption too? Hopefully another free upgrade to Premium level on the cards.

I think so. Seem to recall being at a Leinster game either last year or the year before and could get a drink in the RDS alright
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

I can verify I've been there twice on good Friday and the ticket journey both times was a lot shorter than Drogheda! Must be luck of the draw with the bouncer.
single to cherry orchard?
Anywhere not on the Dart line. So scrap my Malahide suggestion.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 6:02pm
Wonder is there a chance this will be an afternoon/early evening KO
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 8:50pm
Arent hotels exempt from the no drinking on good friday thing? Could always head to the ballsbridge hotel or clyde court? LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Fr Fintan Stack Fr Fintan Stack wrote:

Arent hotels exempt from the no drinking on good friday thing? Could always head to the ballsbridge hotel or clyde court? LOL

Clyde Court being demolished next monthCry
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Fr Fintan Stack Fr Fintan Stack wrote:

Only if you're a hotel guest

Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 8:56pm
NOO Unhappy is that before or after we demolish Bosnia? Wink
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 9:08pm
The stadium will be exempt from the Good Friday drink ban unless UEFA have a say.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 43>
  Share Topic