FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Go Green On November Sixteen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 1:03am
That would look excellent will happily volunteer on the day of the match to place these around the stadium.   
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Sponsored Links

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 12:53am

Something like this in South stand be great
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 12:17am
Nothing says atmosphere like a good face painting, has anyone thought of doing some face painting? Do we know anyone who loves a good facepaint who's also into a bit of public relations....

In short we need some face painting but in a non militant manner as well that's just crazy craic all together

Bring on the face painting
Stonesy114 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stonesy114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 12:13am

I think this would look class in the South Stand Lower tier.

Maybe then green cards for the rest of the stadium or maybe even one section green and every second section in white?

Would love a proper march with smoke bombs too
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

3 will be obvious one.to go to.

can anyone remember who sponsored last one?
was it the Star and someone else?

Irish examiner IIRC

Defo the Examiner
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 11:30pm
all you need is circa 50/100 in the march and loads will join, set off a couple of green flares in said march and the streets outside it would be hoping
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 11:26pm
I hope by ogransining a March yous dont mean asking the Guards for permission, just do it! Set a time and place a go, they're not going to stop us or care

Edited by GreenDodger93 - 21 Oct 2015 at 11:27pm
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

I think the tri colours covering the whole south stand would be the best, then the rest of the ground just coloured in Green. 

TBH. That would look class.
Should do this lads, it would highlight the end the singing comes from.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 11:22pm
Realistically have 3 weeks to pull this together lads so be best to put some concrete plans in place e.g

●are we going to go with all green card like before or we going to do the tri colour in the south stand.

●are we going to order any new banners etc

●can a fans March be organised from slatterys (or alternatively ballsbridge hotel)

●getting a poster designed to be circulated to the media over next few weeks advertising the #GoGreenNovember16 campaign

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

I think the tri colours covering the whole south stand would be the best, then the rest of the ground just coloured in Green. 
Definitely this!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:40pm

Edited by irelandfan - 21 Oct 2015 at 10:41pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Three did the cards v Estonia, still have the card in my box of programmes I think the card display as done against us v Poland would be amazing. . It's well manageable as well if Poland can do it so can we.. no reason why a couple of sponsors can put there logos on the back. Maybe get 3 sponsors, 1 for each colour. I can take the day off college and place them on seats

Would there be much cost difference between the 3 colours and just having plain green ?

The Examiner ones were plain Green and looked well.
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:29pm

Three did the cards v Estonia, still have the card in my box of programmes I think the card display as done against us v Poland would be amazing. . It's well manageable as well if Poland can do it so can we.. no reason why a couple of sponsors can put there logos on the back. Maybe get 3 sponsors, 1 for each colour. I can take the day off college and place them on seats
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:28pm
Get Paddy Power on board , their colours are Green and they love a bit of cheap publicity
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:24pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Daily Mail the French play off in Croker iirc

examiner for Croker
Star did flag

Get on to them all.👍
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Daily Mail the French play off in Croker iirc

examiner for Croker
Star did flag
Stonesy114 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stonesy114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:11pm
Could An early-ish fans march to the game be organised from slatterys also
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:11pm
If you could attract a pre match atmosphere to that created in Croker for the playoff in 09 then that would be fantastic. The place was absolutely rocking that night before KO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic