FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Play Off Draw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Play Off Draw
    Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Originally posted by Balkans Balkans wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Welcome to hell.

Advise for fans not to do stupid things as some boys here have nothing to lose in life.
you ever been to Tallaght?

Been shot and barely survived Big smile

I think you winOuch

So you wouldn't recommend the home end for us? Have a Bosnian friend who I'm hoping can help with tickets.
if it was Tallaght, there would be no surviving.............Tongue
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Swedball Swedball wrote:

Swedish commentators about Bosnia-Ireland: That's going to be the hardest game to guess AND to play in the playoffs. Two teams playing very differently but quality-wise almost exactly on the same level.
Sweden-Denmark...it is what it is, will come down to details, both teams in a bad state but I think Sweden will win.

Congrats Norway to a very good chance of hitting your first football championship ever Wink
And I think it's safe to say Ukraine will be in France as well.

They've been in 3 WC's and 1 Euros Confused
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 7:27pm
WE BEAT THEM WITH EASE AT THE LAST WORLD CUP  and they scored a goal during the last kick

EIRE shouldnt have any problems if they play attacking football....Bosnia defence is their big drawback   but if we sit back and wait ,....they will gain confidence and could create options from passes one-two or with some long shots from some good shooters 
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 7:14pm
Bosnia are beatable, but you would have to make them slight favourites.

Disappointed we got down to a 50/50 chance of getting Hungary and missed out. Maybe being strong favourites in a high pressure playoff, wouldn't suit this Irish team? 
Delict View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Welcome to hell.

Advise for fans not to do stupid things as some boys here have nothing to lose in life.

I think you win. Ouch

So you wouldn't recommend the home end for us? Have a Bosnian friend who I'm hoping can help with tickets.

A lot of kids registered today. They should not be taken seriously. Ofc you will have a lot of fun here in Bosnia. It will be two tough games and may the better team win. If you or anyone here need some help/tips for Bosnia trip, feel free to ask on this topic or pm. Cheers and gl !
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 5:45pm

Welcome to hell.

I think you win. Ouch

CoffeeBean View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoffeeBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by Ibaraki Ibaraki wrote:

Originally posted by BriMurt BriMurt wrote:

I'd say their home ground will be a cauldron.

It'll be nothing compared to the intimidating singing section in the Aviva. I've heard some lads will be standing, others won't even be in their designated seat, some might take their shirts off. Then there's the fella with the bell.

I'd say the Bosnians will be sh*tting themselves. 

What was the actual point of this post? Seriously like?

Thumbs Up
CoffeeBean View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoffeeBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Argentum Argentum wrote:

Hello dear Irishmen. 
Hopefully will the two matches be a good experience for anyone (especially Bosnians). Seriously, may the best team win. 

Usually we seek to hide only when bullets and grenades are fired, so any song will be welcome. Wink 
But please no Riverdance, okay? :)

Now I need to book a flight to Dublin.

ClapCool
Balkans View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balkans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 5:10pm

Welcome to hell.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 4:34pm

Welcome to hell.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 4:22pm

It'll be nothing compared to the intimidating singing section in the Aviva. I've heard some lads will be standing, others won't even be in their designated seat, some might take their shirts off. Then there's the fella with the bell.

What was the actual point of this post? Seriously like?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 4:17pm

Welcome to hell.

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 4:00pm
Tough draw. Could go any way
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Balkans View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balkans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 3:38pm
Welcome to hell.

Argentum View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argentum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 2:07pm
Hello dear Irishmen. 
Hopefully will the two matches be a good experience for anyone (especially Bosnians). Seriously, may the best team win. 

Usually we seek to hide only when bullets and grenades are fired, so any song will be welcome. Wink 
But please no Riverdance, okay? :)

Now I need to book a flight to Dublin.

Edited by Argentum - 18 Oct 2015 at 2:12pm
Ibaraki View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibaraki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 1:44pm

GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 1:31pm
Had to listen to draw on 2FM as was driving.
What a joke.
Some idiot DJ and Dave Fanning doing commentary, "funny" Dave kept on making Winning Streak references when the balls were being opened.
Ryle Nugent, head of RTE Sport, hang ur head in shame at allowing these clowns to commentate on this. This is the national football team, some of us are actually interested in this thing!
It's not like they have to concentrate on Rugby WC, RTE didn't have the brains or brawn to get any coverage of it.
BriMurt View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriMurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 12:27pm
I'd say their home ground will be a cauldron. It's the Bilino Polje stadium, and according to Wikipedia, it has a 'cursed' reputation for foreign teams with few going there and winning (this bit is uncited, however, so take it how you will). Still, would gladly take away a draw from the place. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>
  Share Topic