You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dundalk FC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 91>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:47am
Murray is a player and Perth said after the game he never trained all week. 

We have a new Richie 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Yeah was at it, they had a few chances in fairness and will be disappointed not to have scored. Though we were comfortable through out. 

Hoban header for the first goal, was left free in the box

Ah I saw something about two balls on the pitch and Bla defender's going for the wrong one? 

There was second ball thrown onto the pitch over by the sideline, one of lads kicked it back out, don’t think any Waterford players went for it though

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Yeah was at it, they had a few chances in fairness and will be disappointed not to have scored. Though we were comfortable through out. 

Hoban header for the first goal, was left free in the box

Ah I saw something about two balls on the pitch and Bla defender's going for the wrong one? 

There was second ball thrown onto the pitch over by the sideline, one of lads kicked it back out, don’t think any Waterford players went for it though

Ah right, not claiming it affected the result or anything just hoping to see some funny footage. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 2:03am
Lads what happened with the EL money? I thought it was 100% certain to be used on building up a decent ground?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:12am
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

Lads what happened with the EL money? I thought it was 100% certain to be used on building up a decent ground?

Why did you think it 100% certain?

Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

We made a profit of about €3Million, Dunno what kind ground you were expecting!

Did you make this up yourself? Not once did the club say that.

The new owners (here just 12 months now) stated from day 1, money would be provided to make first team best it can be and after that they will look into the ground (They have spent €500,000 on the YDC behind the Shed)
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 2:27pm
3 titles in a row . If that was a Dublin club in the same situation there would be war with the fans . This smacks of the bog warrior mentallity it has to be said - ""sure leave it till the next day "". Part of the reason we are a backward country in certain areas . Not good enough and I genuinely believe OP should be boycotted till they at least look after away fans who are hours on a bus to spend 2 fkucin hours standing in the rain . If you lot insist on remaining in the 1950"s then fkuc off to norn Eire . Had to get that off me chest - sick to death of OP Thumbs Down
Im back.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

3 titles in a row . If that was a Dublin club in the same situation there would be war with the fans . This smacks of the bog warrior mentallity it has to be said - ""sure leave it till the next day "". Part of the reason we are a backward country in certain areas . Not good enough and I genuinely believe OP should be boycotted till they at least look after away fans who are hours on a bus to spend 2 fkucin hours standing in the rain . If you lot insist on remaining in the 1950"s then fkuc off to norn Eire . Had to get that off me chest - sick to death of OP Thumbs Down

LOL

Ye, it's only a problem outside Dublin, where Dalymount, Tolka and Richmond are perfect stadia...
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOL

Ye, it's only a problem outside Dublin, where Dalymount, Tolka and Richmond are perfect stadia...

The grand old lady which is Dalymount caters far better for away fans and will soon be totally modernised . Richmond caters far better for away fans than OP . Tolka will soon be a housing estate if Shells become kissin cousins with Bohs . In other words palpable improvements are underway at the venues you point out and as they are - cater far better for away fans far better than OP. 
Im back.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 3:42pm

stay away, you won't be missed

Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:02pm

stay away, you won't be missed

We are all entitled to an opinion . You know OP is a run down disgrace . It will stay a kip as long as people say nothing . The truth never goes away . 
Im back.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:05pm
To be fair investing that much money in the first team while hosting games in oriel Park and doing nothing to improve it bar laying  a bit of concrete deserves scrutiny and criticism. It's all well and good to say other teams have stadiums built for them but they all pay hefty rent which is seemingly way more than Dundalk put into their ground. It was somewhat excusable in 2012 when they were broke but the budget there now is huge. 
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:35pm
Dundalk over the past 6 years or so have been playing some of the best football I have ever seen in the LOI . It embarrasses me to see them having to play their Euro games in Tallaght because of the state of OP . We have to say its not good enough till we are treated better . I will say no more on the matter as I dont want to rub the "Dalk lads up the wrong way . 
Im back.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:11pm
Not sure what he was thinking coming out with this. Bizarre....
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 12:20pm
Nothing wrong with a certain level of ambition.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 4:46pm
Some pictures of the new video analysis room on the clubs twitter page

New dressing rooms in that building too, wonder will they use them on match nights going forward

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 8:58am
So a press conference called for 2pm today for a big announcement.

Owners have been over here for over a week already, what could be big enough that they need to call a press conference for?

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:56pm
Chris Shields signed a new long term deal today Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 91>
  Share Topic