You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : Junior & Intermediate Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Junior cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:54pm
Shannon Town 0-0 Evergreen
Shannon Town win 5-4 on pens to make it into the last 8 for the first time in the clubs history ❤️
Sponsored Links

Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Shannon Town 0-0 Evergreen
Shannon Town win 5-4 on pens to make it into the last 8 for the first time in the clubs history ❤️

what way are ye fixed for tomorrow Cafu?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:44am
best of luck to Pike today. 

Anybody know if the FAI will be streaming it? 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:37pm

Can anyone give me the lowdown on Castleisland AFC? We have them away in the 5th round of the FAI Junior

Edited by MC Hammered - 13 Nov 2018 at 9:21pm
El Puto Amo
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:07pm
Drawn away to Freebooters AFC if we get past Rathcoole in the 4th round.

Edited by seanyshuffler - 13 Nov 2018 at 9:42pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 10:47am
Anyone have any information on Freebooters AFC of Kilkenny?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:40am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

I have a book on them, although I don't know how accurate it is as it's a pirate copy.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 12:03pm

They will be very strong, they're now top of the Kilkenny league and signed 3/4 lads from Evergreen in the summer (who dominated Kilkenny the past decade or so)

More than likely have a couple of ex LOI/ex Underage internationals in their squad so they'll definitely look to play the ball on the deck as much as possible.

The side I manage in Carlow were drawing 1-1 with Evergreen up until the 70th minute and really should have been infront but missed some guilt edged chances, Evergreen punished us in the end and scored 3 times Cry

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

They will be very strong, they're now top of the Kilkenny league and signed 3/4 lads from Evergreen in the summer (who dominated Kilkenny the past decade or so)

More than likely have a couple of ex LOI/ex Underage internationals in their squad so they'll definitely look to play the ball on the deck as much as possible.

The side I manage in Carlow were drawing 1-1 with Evergreen up until the 70th minute and really should have been infront but missed some guilt edged chances, Evergreen punished us in the end and scored 3 times Cry

Cheers GD! They beat the winners of those of the FAI Junior in the last round so they're going to very decent alright.

Any other information would be welcome.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:56pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Cheers GD! They beat the winners of those of the FAI Junior in the last round so they're going to very decent alright.

Any other information would be welcome.
They where very strong anyway. Lost 3-0.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:42am
Westport with an away win in Ballinasloe. Back into the last 32 Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 10:00am
We beat Castleisland 3-0 away. Sound bunch of lads and a couple of handy players but their pitch is dreadful. Absolute mud bath. 

The draw for the 6th round is on Friday. I think the fixtures are due to be played on the 2nd weekend in January. Hoping for another away country draw but hopefully on a Saturday instead of Sunday. 
El Puto Amo
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:40pm
Injury time winner for Westport today against Usher Celtic. Usher one of the favourites to win the tournament. Savage result Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm

Sheriff knocked Pike out on penos despite being down to 10
men early on. 

We (VEC) hammered Glin Rovers yesterday. Hoping for a decent home draw in the last 16
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:21pm
We've Hardwicke away in the last 32 of the LFA on Friday night!

I'm going to rotate my team a good bit as we've had 3 games in a week (thankfully won them all after a rocky few weeks prior)

Any info on them would be great Wink
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:55pm
there a decent side....they've made a number of signings in the window since ex sheriff manager alan Reilly has taken them over.danny Joyce (ex reading and bohs) has recently signed,expect him to play centre mid and pull a few strings...if your gonna rotate and play weaker players...id fear a cup exit is defo on the cards
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:00pm
This is massively opened up now. Westport have a massive chance. Great win today and fantastic scenes
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

there a decent side....they've made a number of signings in the window since ex sheriff manager alan Reilly has taken them over.danny Joyce (ex reading and bohs) has recently signed,expect him to play centre mid and pull a few strings...if your gonna rotate and play weaker players...id fear a cup exit is defo on the cards

Yeah I heard Reilly took them over within the last few weeks alright, a great move by them in truth.

TBH finishing top 4 in Carlow and getting into a Cup Final (in a Semi Final currently) is our priority this season, I should have a couple of really good players joining in the summer and we'll look to push on then in both Carlow and hopefully improve on recent runs in the LFA and FAI Junior Cup.

We'll prepare for the game as normal (that doesn't change) but the result I'm not too fussed about, have 3/4 fringe players who need game time so it's a free hit!

Cheers for the info Clap

Edited by Green Devil - 13 Jan 2019 at 11:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic