You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245246247 334>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:07pm
Events in the US, particularly LA further divides America. Pushing Trump closer to victory in November. Mail in ballots are higher in swing states which will be for Biden, which will push Republicans to get out and vote for Trump. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

It's the 'you ain't black' attitude extended, basically.

What non-white figures do have acceptable views in your view? 

MLK?  He was great, wasn't he?! Mandela?

No doubt you've a half-alsatian/half-labrador named 'Nelson'. No-one can possibly accuse you of racism!
You're a f**king eejit. Read back over the sh*te you've written here this evening, which is basically the same trolling techniques used to justify apartheid, and be ashamed of yourself. Right-wing f**kers like you clearly consider it racist for white people not to be white supremacist.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

No doubt you've a half-alsatian/half-labrador named 'Nelson'. No-one can possibly accuse you of racism!
You're a f**king eejit. Read back over the sh*te you've written here this evening, which is basically the same trolling techniques used to justify apartheid, and be ashamed of yourself. Right-wing f**kers like you clearly consider it racist for white people not to be white supremacist.

Says the oddball who created a thread on what racist epithets he, as a privileged, white, middle-class male deemed acceptable and which he didn't.. Arrogantly assuming, with no hint of self-awareness whatever, the mantle of arbiter of such things.

And what, by the way, makes you think Russophobia is an acceptable form of the casual racism of which you so often indulge?

Back up your accusation. List five quotes I've made on here that suggest me to be 'right-wing'.

You liberals are all the same. Nasty, hypocritical, self- interested pricks.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 13 Sep 2020 at 11:36pm
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:30pm

Says the oddball who created a thread on what racist epithets he, as a  privileged white, middle-class male deemed acceptable and which he didn't..  Arrogantly assuming, with no self-awareness whatever, the mantle of arbiter of such things.

And what, by the way, makes you think Russophobia is an acceptable form of the casual racism of which you so often indulge?

Back up your accusation. List five quotes I've made on here that suggest me to be 'right-wing'.

I like this guy Clap

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:44pm

Says the oddball who created a thread on on what racist epithets he, as a  privileged white, middle-class male deemed acceptable and which he didn't..  Arrogantly assuming, with no self-awareness whatever, the mantle of arbiter of such things.

And what, by the way, makes you think Russophobia is an acceptable form of the casual racism of which you so often indulge yourself?

Your whole output on this thread has been right wing guff, using right-wing narratives, right-wing framing and right-wing rhetoric

It's like something straight out of 1950s Virginia segregationism - that if a white person is anti-racist, that makes them racist

Why I do is called engaging with the issues and using critical self examination to change any behaviour I might need or ever have needed to change - ironically you've used the most deeply racist argument of all, that a black person cannot be criticised for nakedly propagandising against people of their own colour protesting for accountability and systemic change

That's the fake racism argument that racists make to try and proclaim themselves as not racist

"Russophobia" - and there it is - I was wondering how long it would take, the calling card of the fake "left-winger" and right-wing fascist alike

You're clearly way down the rabbit hole of having a horn for Putin, as was obvious from the tone of your posts

A morally clear stance against a terminally corrupt, white supremacist, anti-Semitic, fascist regime which wants to take down democracy in Europe, the US and elsewhere so it can throw its imperialist, colonial weight around - which the Russian regime is - now amounts to "racism", says a thick

You could have made your exact same "argument" to defend the apartheid regime

Ironically you're the exact sort of **** Martin Luther King explicitly warned against, a white **** willing to push any narrative which will do down the black struggle for real equality, for real systemic change

A Putin-loving **** with no self awareness banging on about supposed lack of self awareness in others is hilarious

Edited by sid waddell - 13 Sep 2020 at 11:47pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:12am

Says the oddball who created a thread on on what racist epithets he, as a  privileged white, middle-class male deemed acceptable and which he didn't..  Arrogantly assuming, with no self-awareness whatever, the mantle of arbiter of such things.

And what, by the way, makes you think Russophobia is an acceptable form of the casual racism of which you so often indulge yourself?

Your whole output on this thread has been right wing guff, using right-wing narratives, right-wing framing and right-wing rhetoric

It's like something straight out of 1950s Virginia segregationism - that if a white person is anti-racist, that makes them racist

Why I do is called engaging with the issues and using critical self examination to change any behaviour I might need or ever have needed to change - ironically you've used the most deeply racist argument of all, that a black person cannot be criticised for nakedly propagandising against people of their own colour protesting for accountability and systemic change

That's the fake racism argument that racists make to try and proclaim themselves as not racist

"Russophobia" - and there it is - I was wondering how long it would take, the calling card of the fake "left-winger" and right-wing fascist alike

You're clearly way down the rabbit hole of having a horn for Putin, as was obvious from the tone of your posts

A morally clear stance against a terminally corrupt, white supremacist, anti-Semitic, fascist regime which wants to take down democracy in Europe, the US and elsewhere so it can throw its imperialist, colonial weight around - which the Russian regime is - now amounts to "racism", says a thick

Ironically you're the exact sort of **** Martin Luther King explicitly warned against, a white **** willing to push any narrative which will do down the black struggle for real equality, for real systemic change

A Putin-loving **** with no self awareness banging on about supposed lack of self awareness in others is hilarious

Even when called out on it you can't resist a bit of Russia-bashing. It's never the United Russia party you decry but always 'Russia' and 'the Russians' .

Again why is this form of racism acceptable to you and your ilk? I can only assume you're of a certain age and watched a lot of American movies during the 1980s.

One more try: give me just 5 quotes that demonstrate my being 'right-wing'.

We both know you are far to the right of me in your political views. Your near fanatical support of neo-colonialist, capitalist institutions like the EU and American Democratic party tell us that.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 14 Sep 2020 at 12:14am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:32am

Even when called out on it you can't resist a bit of Russia-bashing. It's never the United Russia party you decry but always 'Russia' and 'the Russians' .

Again why is this form of racism acceptable to you and your ilk? I can only assume you're of a certain age and watched a lot of American movies during the 1980s.

One more try: give me just 5 quotes that demonstrate my being 'right-wing'.

We both know you are far to the right of me in your political views. Your near fanatical support of neo-colonialist, capitalist institutions like the EU and American Democratic party tell us that.

Get stuffed. It's blindingly obvious you've never even read one of my posts. Unfortunately I have read yours. You're a troll, and a bad, thick as pigsh*t far right racist troll at that, blubbering endless f**knuttery and inanity, of the sort that infests boards.ie and Twitter. 

And the white privilege dripping from your posts, "Biden is the same as Trump", go on then, white privilege boy, tell that to people of colour and other minorities all across the US who are suffering day in, day out because of the colour of their skin or their religion or their sexuality or their gender under a fascist.

Edited by sid waddell - 14 Sep 2020 at 12:34am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:51am
Talk about projection! I asked for only five examples that substantiate your nasty accusals. You couldn't produce one.

You've got nothing; reduced to pathetically flailing around with load of foul-mouthed abuse.

I know it's late but as a response that's just embarrassing.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 1:00am

Talk about projection! I asked for only five examples that substantiate your nasty accusals. You couldn't produce one.

You've got nothing; reduced to pathetically flailing around with load of foul-mouthed abuse.

White privilege boy Newt Gingrich says it's racist to criticise token blacks who allowed themselves to be wheeled out like hostages at the RNC to sh*t all over people of their own skin colour fighting for accountability and justice, worships the far right, anti-Semitic, gay-hating imperialist Russian regime, says it's racist to be bitterly opposed to that same fascist regime, says Biden equals Trump, defends racist posters over their vilifying of the black population of Balbriggan, and he wonders why he somebody thinks he's a racist

Lolz, this guy has been eating up the far right troll playbook

Edited by sid waddell - 14 Sep 2020 at 1:02am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 1:08am
Funnily enough this Newt Gingrich troll has been knocking around the forum for a good while and like all trolls, has serious sticking power.

Given that, you'd think he'd have had something to say during the summer about what's been happening as regards black protests for accountability, justice, defunding of police and systematic reform of the criminal justice system.

You'd think he might have had something to say about what happened in May and June, or about what happened in Kenosha a couple of weeks back? Or anything else relevant?

Not. A. Fcuking. Peep. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 1:22am

White privilege boy Newt Gingrich says it's racist to criticise token blacks who allowed themselves to be wheeled out like hostages at the RNC to sh*t all over people of their own skin colour fighting for accountability and justice, worships the far right, anti-Semitic, gay-hating imperialist Russian regime, says it's racist to be bitterly opposed to that same fascist regime, says Biden equals Trump, defends racist posters over their vilifying of the black population of Balbriggan, and he wonders why he somebody thinks he's a racist

Again; we've advanced beyond the point where pale, stale, old right-wing guys get to tell black people what to think and do, even if it's unfavorable to the pale, stale, old right-wing guy we may support.

And I, for one, am grateful for this.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 14 Sep 2020 at 1:23am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 1:37am

Again; we've advanced beyond the point where pale, stale, old right-wing guys get to tell black people what to think and do, even if it's unfavorable to the pale, stale, old right-wing guy we may support.

And yet pale, stale, young white privilege guys like you who have zero understanding of either the present or history are telling black people in the US to suck it up and stick with Trump!

Funny how you haven't even given your opinion on the protests or criticised Trump once on this thread

Yet suddenly you're down on those who have had something to say over a long period, a lot to say actually

There's a word for people like you, that word is troll, and far right, Russian playbook troll at that

Believe me, I've been on the INTERNET plenty long enough to see straight through trolls like you and what your game is and what you really believe, and let's just say it;s as far as away from left-wing as is possible - you've already proved that beyond doubt
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 2:00am

And yet pale, stale, young white privilege guys like you who have zero understanding of either the present or history are telling black people in the US to suck it up and stick with Trump!

Funny how you haven't even given your opinion on the protests or criticised Trump once on this thread

Yet suddenly you're down on those who have had something to say over a long period, a lot to say actually

There's a word for people like you, that word is troll, and far right, Russian playbook troll at that

Believe me, I've been on the INTERNET plenty long enough to see straight through trolls like you and what your game is and what you really believe, and let's just say it;s as far as away from left-wing as is possible - you've already proved that beyond doubt

Bingo!

I'm not telling black people to do anything, old cork. You are.

And that's entirely the point.

The 'you ain't black' attitude you lot exhibit just doesn't fly any more. You don't get to tell black people what to do, think or what their political affiliations ought to be.

Those days are over.

Your man Biden's historical stance on race issues are, as your sort would put it, 'problematic'. And that can't simply be glossed over or forgotten about.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 14 Sep 2020 at 2:01am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 10:12am

Bingo!

I'm not telling black people to do anything, old cork. You are.

And that's entirely the point.

The 'you ain't black' attitude you lot exhibit just doesn't fly any more. You don't get to tell black people what to do, think or what their political affiliations ought to be.

Those days are over.

Your man Biden's historical stance on race issues are, as your sort would put it, 'problematic'. And that can't simply be glossed over or forgotten about.

But nobody said they "ain't black"

That's what you're saying

I said were being used to make white people feel good about voting for a racist

They were allowed no opinions other than to claim that Trump is not a racist

What you've been trying to do here is to legitimise systematic racism and you've also outed yourself as a supporter of an anti-Semitic, fascist regime!

Your racist views are utterly sickening 

Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 10:18am
Now now Sid, you’re failing to argue against Biden is a racist. This is just fantastic Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Olaf Olaf wrote:

Now now Sid, you’re failing to argue against Biden is a racist. This is just fantastic Clap
Some of Biden's past views are problematic

Nobody has ever said otherwise

The point is he has moved considerably on race issues

Trump's views are in a totally different universe and as well as being incredibly racist, are nakedly fascist

Did you declare your nakedly racist views to Ryanair, Steafan?

Edited by sid waddell - 14 Sep 2020 at 10:28am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 11:57am
According to NewtNewbie, it's racist to say this group was wrong about anything or that they betrayed their fellow Jews

Mad the way racists who deny racism 99% of the time turn around and fling accusations of racism at anti-racists like confetti in order to protect racism as an ideology, isn't it

Newt will come out next and say something like: "There was wide variety of political opinion among Jews in Nazi Germany, and who are you to say that Jews who supported Hitler and supported the systematic oppression and ultimate extermination of Judaism and the Jewish people, were wrong? That's racist. By claiming that the extermination of the Jewish people was a historical outrage, you are being racist against Jews."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_German_National_Jews

The Association of German National Jews (German: Verband nationaldeutscher Juden) was a German Jewish organization during the Weimar Republic and the early years of Nazi Germany that eventually came out in support of Adolf Hitler.
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:17pm

Originally posted by Olaf Olaf wrote:

Some of Biden's past views are problematic

Nobody has ever said otherwise

The point is he has moved considerably on race issues

Trump's views are in a totally different universe and as well as being incredibly racist, are nakedly fascist

Did you declare your nakedly racist views to Ryanair, Steafan?

What a very interesting comment. Has he moved on though? I’d argue he hasn’t, and Harris is simply a mask and some duck tape to try and cover up the leaks. 

Interesting, you’ve decided to try and oust me only I’m not quite sure who you think I am, as that’s not my name. Secondly if you actually knew who I was, my best friend is black and from Zimbabwe who immigrated to Europe as a child, my next closest ally is French, and German. I’m not racist. Far from it. I believe in a right wing society, not every single trump supporter is secretly a fan of the KKK. Most believe in a free society, that helps pull people out of poverty instead of trying to blame others for their issues. Race shouldn’t matter, colour, religion. The issue needs fixed not due to the fact they’re Black or Hispanic, Middle Eastern. They’re simply people, taxpayers and fellow citizens. I mean the next mayor of London will be a black Tory, people from the far left believe due to the fact you’re a certain race you can’t be right wing, they must be left. As right wing is all about white old racist men. Tim Scott from South Carolina shouldn’t exist, yet he’s the prime example of the American Dream. From the cotton field to Congress in a generation, I believe is the line he recently used.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245246247 334>
  Share Topic