You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 196197198199200 334>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 1:47am
We've had much worse leaders visit here. Be grand.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

[Well when you have thousands of people on the likes of reddit promoting clicks of Trump when you search the word idiot it certainly helps. You never know what Google might be up to though so there is that element to it also. I just find it funny that he'd concern himself with Google searches rather than doing actual work for the people he represents. So he sits up watching late night TV tweeting.

When he does actual work, most of the people he represents like it, and most of those he doesn't hate it. But if he wants to watch tv and getting his authentic, cut to the chase messages out to his followers, he's as entitled to do that as anyone else. Even the press hang on his every dot, comma , and exclamation mark.

He caught the failed ex-health/transport/social welfare minister, who now pretends to act the statesman, and the rest of the cabinet, on the hop at the weekend, by acting on the offer by the Irish government to him in 2017, to head over here and tell us how it is. 

As is usual when the President of America shows up, hot air events are also been planned, so the likes of Barry, Barrett, Coppinger and the rest of their comrades, can have a big day out howling at the Moon.

Two other ministers have vowed to howl with them. One of them is  Hypocrite Halligan, who says he is afraid of Donald Trump, yet is not afraid of going to North Korea to hold talks with a systematic mass murderer and head of one of the most dangerous regimes on earth. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

[Well when you have thousands of people on the likes of reddit promoting clicks of Trump when you search the word idiot it certainly helps. You never know what Google might be up to though so there is that element to it also. I just find it funny that he'd concern himself with Google searches rather than doing actual work for the people he represents. So he sits up watching late night TV tweeting.

When he does actual work, most of the people he represents like it, and most of those he doesn't hate it. But if he wants to watch tv and getting his authentic, cut to the chase messages out to his followers, he's as entitled to do that as anyone else. Even the press hang on his every dot, comma , and exclamation mark.

He caught the failed ex-health/transport/social welfare minister, who now pretends to act the statesman, and the rest of the cabinet, on the hop at the weekend, by acting on the offer by the Irish government to him in 2017, to head over here and tell us how it is. 

As is usual when the President of America shows up, hot air events are also been planned, so the likes of Barry, Barrett, Coppinger and the rest of their comrades, can have a big day out howling at the Moon.

Two other ministers have vowed to howl with them. One of them is  Hypocrite Halligan, who says he is afraid of Donald Trump, yet is not afraid of going to North Korea to hold talks with a systematic mass murderer and head of one of the most dangerous regimes on earth. 

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 11:55pm

He's meant to be the president for all Americans, not just those who voted for him. That's among the biggest failings of this presidency, and there are many. A president governs for the benefit of the country, not for the benefit of the party, and certainly not for the benefit of himself. Small Hand Luke doesn't seem to have figured that out.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 1:06am
Don't agree with protesting about the idiot's visit, to that lad, the oxygen of publicity, whether good or bad, is seen as an equal success. Ideally, they would send out the likes of Mattie McGrath & Danny Healy Rae to the airport to greet him, tell him Leo is busy because he's after starting a war with, ah, I dunno, maybe Rwanda or someone he hasn't heard of, and send him on his way again. He'd possibly even be impressed by the fake war & the 2 lads, sure they're fundamentalist christians like himself..........

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 4:08pm
Visit is off LOLLOL

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 8:05am
So the visit is off. 

Or is it? Remember the Singapore summit was supposed to be off too. Not only was it reinstated, but it was a success as well.

Trump will get here eventually, this year or in the near future, to tell us how great we are, as American Presidents do, leaving the Barrett and Coppinger gang standing about on Molesworth Street, howling at the Moon. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 8:08am

So the visit is off. 

Or is it? Remember the Singapore summit was supposed to be off too. Not only was it reinstated, but it was a success as well.

Trump will get here eventually, this year or in the near future, to tell us how great we are, as American Presidents do, leaving the Barrett and Coppinger gang standing about on Molesworth Street, howling at the Moon. 

This always gives me a chuckle LOL 

Barrett was on the news yesterday. He must be seething the visit is off. A publicity loss for him. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 5:43pm
Manafort has flipped. Pled guilty to a couple of charges this afternoon and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. 

The toys really will  be  f**ked out of the pram now.

Edited by colemanY2K - 14 Sep 2018 at 5:45pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Manafort has flipped. Pled guilty to a couple of charges this afternoon and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. 

The toys really will  be  f**ked out of the pram now.

He was only the coffee guy!! Barely knew him!
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

So the visit is off. 

This always gives me a chuckle LOL 

Barrett was on the news yesterday. He must be seething the visit is off. A publicity loss for him. 
He's a langer, he claimed twelve grand in transport costs yet he lives in Dublin.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 11:51pm
FBI to investigate Brett Kavanaugh, delighted for him.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 7:05pm
That story is headline news over here for days, it's a bloody job promotion, ridiculous
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 2:43pm
Credible allegations of the attempted rape of a 15 year old should be investigated by the FBI as they are responsible for background checks on Supreme Court nominees.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 3:29pm

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 1:34am
I went to a shooting range in America today. There was a ten year old shooting a shotgun. You have to be 21 to buy a drink or go to the bookies.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 9:45pm
Donald "I'll be too busy working to play golf" Trump clocks up about 3 hours of actual work on a good day.

Edited by bhob - 29 Oct 2018 at 10:15pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:32pm
This press conference is top class!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 196197198199200 334>
  Share Topic