You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 334>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 11:16am
Shocking that Trump is the best remaining candidate. Clinton is dodgy as f**k. Documentary went up on YouTube the other day and Mr O'Brien makes an appearance LOL.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 11:21am
And Trump isn't dodgy
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 11:31am
I.e 'Shocking that Trump is the best remaining candidate'... Trump hasn't had the power as of yet to do all the shady sh*t the Clinton's are involved in.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 11:31am
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Shocking that Trump is the best remaining candidate. Clinton is dodgy as f**k. Documentary went up on YouTube the other day and Mr O'Brien makes an appearance LOL.

Jill Stein is the best remaining candidate
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

You can't just say stop derailing the thread and then sl*g him off without the right of reply. These types of posts are the biggest problems.

Attack the post or ignore it.

Tried that on another thread. The main 2 things to come out of it were the chap cannot, or will not answer straight questions on his own viewpoint & right of reply that he values so highly (thus casting doubt as to whether he values it highly at all & is therefore a WUM)- he has not so much as ignored his own right of reply as deliberately avoided it, you can make your own judgement on that. 

The 2nd thing was that having to read more than a single sentence seems to upset you or your concentration level to a great degree, so I suppose, with regard to ignoring posts, '' Physician, heal thyself'' might be the appropriate course of action for you. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 9:16am
Landon knows well that Byrner is a WUM
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 9:26am
Exchange between a Republican And Democrat on CNN

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 10:24am
Hey there, Trumpy boy
Fallin' through the floor so fancy free

Surprised there hasn't been any comment on a week which has seen the most hilarious and the most spectacular meltdown from a presidential candidate in, ooh, probably ever.

It's fairly obvious your campaign is in deep sh*t when you're getting trolled by a baby. 

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 11:46am
It doesn't take much to upset him,does it?I can imagine being,what is it now,8 points behind in the polls,must infuriate him.If he has the mental capacity to understand it anyway
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 11:51am
He asked three times during the same intelligence briefing why doesn't the US use it's Nuclear weapons

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

He asked three times during the same intelligence briefing why doesn't the US use it's Nuclear weapons

LOLLOLLOLLOL Was fairly brief then.

Edited by pre Madonna - 04 Aug 2016 at 11:59am
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:04pm
Said it before and I'll say it again, far more scared of Hilary, lads. Let him indulge in isolationist politics and foreign affairs all he likes. The likes of Raytheon, Lockheed and all the other 'defense' contractors, as well as Wall St are only licking their lips at the prospect of Clinton getting in. 
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Said it before and I'll say it again, far more scared of Hilary, lads. Let him indulge in isolationist politics and foreign affairs all he likes. The likes of Raytheon, Lockheed and all the other 'defense' contractors, as well as Wall St are only licking their lips at the prospect of Clinton getting in. 

Eh the fact that from the sounds of things he would hit the big red button at the slightest perceived insult doesn't trouble you

Edited by Denis Irwin - 04 Aug 2016 at 12:07pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:06pm
Double Post

Edited by Denis Irwin - 04 Aug 2016 at 12:07pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:06pm

+1
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:31pm

Eh the fact that from the sounds of things he would hit the big red button at the slightest perceived insult doesn't trouble you

And you really think that would happen?

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:37pm

You dont really believe that DI 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:46pm

Come on ffs - do you really think he can just start a nuclear war cause Kim Jung UN junior sl*gged his hair.

How much power do you think president's have? They are patsy's for big business, Trump like Clinton will do what they are told.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 334>
  Share Topic