You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 334>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Total WUM lads why bother take any of it seriously.  

Zinedine Kilbane you can ad in, I checked the IP of when he was celebrating in Paris by buying drinks and he was in the UK. 

I've said this previously, i reroute my router using software. Would i be correct in thinking, you tracking my IP address is illegal? When i discovered this a long time ago I alter my iP address while on forums.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 9:08am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:17am
Polls taken tonight in relation to Hillary Clinton, 

- Only 31% have a favourable view of Hillary Clinton 
- 38% would be proud to have Clinton as President
- 48% of traditional democratic voters would prefer Bernie 
- 68% say Clinton is not honest and trustworthy. 

This election is over, 3 full months of campaigning left. 

It's Trumps to lose now. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:21am

Of course it is. The RNC was last week ffs. Kerry was leading at this stage in 2004. The racist bigot Putin appeaser won't win this election when it really comes down to it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:24am
I didn't realise you were so in touch with the concerns of the American people jobs, economy (both related) and terrorism. Trump delivers on all fronts. 

Obamas half brother is voting Trump, the ex Mayor of NYC has publicly stated tonight Hilary Clintons lack of competency led partly to the rise of ISIS. 

Unless you're able to speak facts or present some figures, stop talking nonsense. There is a political revolution happening.. and it's right. Britain first, USA next and France very soon.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:26am

I didn't realise you were so in touch with the concerns of the American people jobs, economy (both related) and terrorism. Trump delivers on all fronts. 

Obamas half brother is voting Trump, the ex Mayor of NYC has publicly stated tonight Hilary Clintons lack of competency led partly to the rise of ISIS. 

Unless you're able to speak facts or present some figures, stop talking nonsense. There is a political revolution happening.. and it's right. Britain first, USA next and France very soon.

Your some f**king moron when it comes to politics. Your voting ranges from Sinn Fein on the left to the Conservatives on the right to supporting Candidates on the Far right.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:31am
SDLP voter in the North, you should really read threads closely from now on particularly relating to me.. i know you stalk me around this forum but do pay closer attention. 

I'm stating facts, now fantasy land were we all drive a Toyota Prius and get taxed beyond belief will never happen. The right is taking over, Hillary Clinton will not become POFTUS she has a track record of failure, bottom line. 

When it comes down to it, it won't happen.. isn't that what they said in Britain about leaving the EU.. Ha.

Edited by SByrne24 - 27 Jul 2016 at 12:31am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:34am

SDLP voter in the North, you should really read threads closely from now on particularly relating to me.. i know you stalk me around this forum but do pay closer attention. 

I'm stating facts, now fantasy land were we all drive a Toyota Prius and get taxed beyond belief will never happen. The right is taking over, Hillary Clinton will not become POFTUS she has a track record of failure, bottom line. 

When it comes down to it, it won't happen.. isn't that what they said in Britain about leaving the EU.. Ha.

You've said on here before you've voted Sinn Fein don't try and deny it. You really are some clown

Trump of course is an honest guy who's never gone bankrupt or stiffed creditors for cash forcing them out of Business.....

Stephen Hawking was right when he said Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator

Edited by Denis Irwin - 27 Jul 2016 at 12:35am

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

You've said on here before you've voted Sinn Fein don't try and deny it. You really are some clown

Trump of course is an honest guy who's never gone bankrupt or stiffed creditors for cash forcing them out of Business.....

Stephen Hawking was right when he said Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator

I did previously due to one policy a United Ireland, in the most recent election I was vocal in my support for the SDLP in the North of Ireland, in a United Ireland I also pointed out I wouldn't dream of supporting SF. NI's fiscal economy is controlled by Westminster anyway so you're really voting on religion, or nationality not economically. 

Next please, 

Ah! No he's not, he's a business man.. went bankrupt a number of times, but is currently worth roughly 5billion dollars.. he knows how to create jobs which is what the American people are crying out for, a future. They don't want the establishment.. Hillary Clinton is the establishment she's a crook, nothing more nothing less she stands for nothing she changed her opinion 3 times on gay marriage for example, she cant even handle emails these days.

That's nonsense, you're really trying to claim (going by the turnout in 2012 126million, 96million didn't vote yet registered) we'll take the rounded figure of 68million people are the lowest denominator? 
Now using facts.. as I like to work with facts.. since you're so in touch with the USA you'd be familiar with MSNBC one of the largest broadcasters. 

Using their facts 33% of Trump Voters earn over 100k annually, 34% earn between 50-100k annually that is 67% of Trump voters earn over the average wage which is 43,000 dollars on recent studies. You're statement is factually incorrect. 

Next.

Edited by SByrne24 - 27 Jul 2016 at 12:48am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:48am
Worth 5 billion Yet he still won't release his Tax Returns. Wonder why that could be ? Would it possibly be that he's nowhere near worth 5bn or and more likely he's paying f**k all tax

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:52am
I see you failed to comment on the rest of my statement.. using facts. 

You're getting desperate now.

He'd argue he's worth closer to 10billion dollars, he could be getting audited, he donates little to charity who knows. I don't care, apparently nor do his voters as he's in the lead.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:58am

I see you failed to comment on the rest of my statement.. using facts. 

You're getting desperate now.

He'd argue he's worth closer to 10billion dollars, he could be getting audited, he donates little to charity who knows. I don't care, apparently nor do his voters as he's in the lead.

He had to be shamed into donating to a Veterans Organization he said he donated to when he hadn't.

You're coming across like a real I'm all right jack and f**k everyone else.

There's a reason why he won't release his tax returns and the only explaination is one of the two reasons I've given.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 7:43am
Denis stop engaging with this attention seeking drama queen FFS every bloody thread is getting derailed

He is a tedious version of the Fast show Colin Hunt

Ignore him
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 7:52am
You can't just say stop derailing the thread and then sl*g him off without the right of reply. These types of posts are the biggest problems.

Attack the post or ignore it.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 8:29am
For a guy who likes facts byrner, you did a hell of a job running away from deise3.16.

Your voting patteeb is the political equivalent of gender fluid
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

You can't just say stop derailing the thread and then sl*g him off without the right of reply. These types of posts are the biggest problems.

Attack the post or ignore it.

Exactly. We need an ignore button. 
El Puto Amo
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 9:16am
If you're so certain that Trump will win Byrno, he's still 2/1 with some bookies.
Fill your boots.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 9:52am

Britain first
Your true allegiance showing now, eh? Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 334>
  Share Topic