You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 334>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:57am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Donald trump will win the election. He's hitting hardcore republican values, in military and also financially.

Hillary Clinton ruined herself due to lack of transparency.

And here i am backing Trump last year Embarrassed

You gave Trump your endorsement he must have been ecstatic ClapLOL 
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:01pm
Throw up an aul pic of your first bet on Trump there like a good lad
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:04pm
Eh No. I'm not justifying myself to a few idiots who stalk me about this forum.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:16pm
Why is it that every time somebody pulls you up on something you accuse them of stalking you?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:22pm
I honestly can't fathom that people on here can find this incessant 'look at me look at me' bore entertaining . Pinch

Is there any topic that this Sbyrne attention seeker doesn't claim expertise on? 

I wouldn't mind but he's not even a good wum, just a tedious predictable bore. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I honestly can't fathom that people on here can find this incessant 'look at me look at me' bore entertaining . Pinch

Is there any topic that this Sbyrne attention seeker doesn't claim expertise on? 

It isn't so much entertaining as incredulous. He is either the thickest poster in the history of the internet or the greatest wum in it's history. He has so much arrogance and self belief that he doesn't realise what a tit he is making of himself. It is also hilarious that when you pull him up on something obvious that shouldn't need to be spelled out, he still doesn't get it. See recent posts here and North of Ireland thread. 
To be fair to Topper, I would love to have a pint with him, I would probably have to leave half way through said pint but it is more than can be said for Sir Awex, he has a similar level of inteligence and self belief without being wrapped up in any charm.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It isn't so much entertaining as incredulous. He is either the thickest poster in the history of the internet or the greatest wum in it's history. He has so much arrogance and self belief that he doesn't realise what a tit he is making of himself. It is also hilarious that when you pull him up on something obvious that shouldn't need to be spelled out, he still doesn't get it. See recent posts here and North of Ireland thread. 
To be fair to Topper, I would love to have a pint with him, I would probably have to leave half way through said pint but it is more than can be said for Sir Awex, he has a similar level of inteligence and self belief without being wrapped up in any charm.

I dont agree with a few of you, so I'm a WUM. Nothing to do with I have different opinion or view of the wider society due to different experiences.

In my opinion and it has been this for a while now, Donald Trump will win the US election, I predicted a Tory majority when I was also laughed at and ridiculed... yet i was correct I could name a few other examples.

Heres' the issue facing Clinton she's not that liked theres a lack of transparency and a lack of trust from the electorate, a lot of Democrats will not vote at all. Trump on the other hand has a die hard group who would support him to hell and back, and lets be real most middle class Americans know Trump won't get to built a wall among other mad policies he has suggested. It'll be interesting thats for sure, Clinton has quite a history Trump will dig up.

Edited by SByrne24 - 06 May 2016 at 1:28pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:30pm

I’ve never met either so I wouldn’t judge people that I’ve never met. Chances are they’re probably sound in real life like the rest of the posters on here. I’m only judging by him as a poster on here. It’s not my idea of entertainment but each to their own. 

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:00pm

I dont agree with a few of you, so I'm a WUM. Nothing to do with I have different opinion or view of the wider society due to different experiences.

I dont think that is the reason anyone here thinks you are a WUM LOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:13pm
It's not the first time Byrner has taken up the wrong end of the stick...... kind of worrying for a pilot, that.

Mia San Siro.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:59pm

I’ve never met either so I wouldn’t judge people that I’ve never met. Chances are they’re probably sound in real life like the rest of the posters on here. I’m only judging by him as a poster on here. It’s not my idea of entertainment but each to their own. 

Really? Have only met a few off here but I would imagine there are quite a few ****s. Then again I think at least  80% of the western world is made up of ****s. I would be fairly sure Awex would be in that groupLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by pre Madonna - 06 May 2016 at 4:00pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Throw up an aul pic of your first bet on Trump there like a good lad

haha, there is history here, this wouldn't even make the top 5 Topper's fabled bets in 2016

Toppers best bets of 2016:

1) Bet on the double of Miller to score anytime AND Rangers to score first in the 1/2 final of the cup (Impossible bet).

2) After day 3 of the Masters he announced he had bets on his favourite golf player Spieth to win at the generous price of 10/1 ..... this ended very badly.

3) Bet £2k on Fury to win and bought everybody in the pub in Paris a drink with the winnings ....only announced this bet after the fight was over.

Clap

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:12pm
Total WUM lads why bother take any of it seriously.  

Zinedine Kilbane you can ad in, I checked the IP of when he was celebrating in Paris by buying drinks and he was in the UK. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:15pm

Really? Have only met a few off here but I would imagine there are quite a few ****s. Then again I think at least  80% of the western world is made up of ****s. I would be fairly sure Awex would be in that groupLOLLOLLOLLOL

Tbh PM I think you should at least meet someone first rather than allowing your own prejudice to judge them. Even taking it out of a ybig context, people are generally sound imo. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:20pm

Tbh PM I think you should at least meet someone first rather than allowing your own prejudice to judge them. Even taking it out of a ybig context, people are generally sound imo. 

I used to think a lot that and found myself being disappointed a lot. Everybody is now a **** until they prove otherwise, I am usually correct. Either way I am never disappointed.It isn't prejudice it is experience after 16 years of working in hospitality and meeting people. And before people say they think I am ****, don't bother, I know I am.

Edited by pre Madonna - 06 May 2016 at 4:21pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:59pm

I used to think a lot that and found myself being disappointed a lot. Everybody is now a **** until they prove otherwise, I am usually correct. Either way I am never disappointed.It isn't prejudice it is experience after 16 years of working in hospitality and meeting people. And before people say they think I am ****, don't bother, I know I am.

I worked in hospitality and retail since I was 15 up until 2012 (14 years) and the majority of people were sound but that 10% of cxxt customers in retail put me off. I would say 20%+ of customers when I was working in a hotel bar were cxxts but again the majority of people in retail/hospitality/services were still sound. 

As for the bit in bold I feel sorry for you that you think like that about yourself. It's not good to hold yourself and others to an impossibly high standard. 

I also wouldn't call you a cxxt Thumbs Up

(though you could be as I've never met you)  LOLWink
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:10pm
There's absolutely nowt wrong with being a c*nt as long as you are a funny c*nt. Unimaginative, unfunny c*nts are the fookin pits.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Total WUM lads why bother take any of it seriously.  

Zinedine Kilbane you can ad in, I checked the IP of when he was celebrating in Paris by buying drinks and he was in the UK. 

I've said this previously, i reroute my router using software. Would i be correct in thinking, you tracking my IP address is illegal? When i discovered this a long time ago I alter my iP address while on forums.

Edited by SByrne24 - 06 May 2016 at 10:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 334>
  Share Topic