You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : Junior & Intermediate Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leinster Senior League thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 12:07pm
Wouldnt fancy being in that league this year. Collinstown likely to keep all their players, Willow Park strong, although age profile might be a little old with oul fellas like Rushey there!!

"Just put it up there..."
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 10:48am
Did a Tolka player punch the ref last night?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 2:56pm
There was an incident with ref alright in injury time. Match abandoned at 2-2 I think
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
shoveonyournicks View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Ginger and proud

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoveonyournicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 7:59am
He spat in his face then there was a bit of a tussle. It was in injury time and the ref said that's it! Everyone presumed it was abandoned but the ref is saying it was just over! Ridiculous considering the other team were in the process of taking a free kick
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 2:55pm
Half Time here at Jackson Park as host Wayside Celtic trudge off the two goals down to plucky visitors Killester United.

In windy conditions, Killester opener seems to drift I to the net, not that they will complain of course. Wayside did threaten on occasion, coming close once forcing a fine save from the Norhsiders Keeper.

Killester then stormed upfield and scored a wonderful second. As the half drew to a close, the hosts upped their effort somewhat and rallied bit to no avail as a combination of the woodowrk and last ditch defending kept them at bay. A notable mention to the offside flag also ruling out the homesidr pulling one back.

Wayside Celtic 0
Killester United 2
I'm Sham157 at a cold and windy Jackson Park.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 3:41pm
Top top reporting Is Z playing?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 3:54pm
He was indeed. Finished up 2-2. Entertaining second half
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I'm Sham157 at a cold and windy Jackson Park.
Windy is not the word.

I was there myself watching the u9s.

Whose bright idea was it to elevate the pitches ?
Would look brilliant in a sunny country but by jaysus you could hardly stand yesterday morning.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 10:22am
Yeah i had a stroll up to the other pitches...certainly not a day for the high balls anyway
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 12:23pm
Folks team folded this week, not enough players for 2 teams so the Saturday team got the boot!

Can I resign for another club considering the window is now closed? Or am I goosed?
Why no wine??!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 12:45pm

LSL transfer window hasn't closed. You're grand to sign for someone else. Who were you with?
El Puto Amo
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

LSL transfer window hasn't closed. You're grand to sign for someone else. Who were you with?

Oh has it not, never mind so

Was playing with knocklyon utd
Why no wine??!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

You would know my oul fella Jimmy P.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:19pm
I think you have until the end of the month so loads of time.
El Puto Amo
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Top fella!
Why no wine??!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 6:15pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Top fella!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 10:13am
Was at St. Mochtas v Bangor last night. We arrived about 10-15 mins late and Mochtas were 2-0 by that stage. Decent game to be fair and Bangor got themselves back to 2-2 by HT. Mochtas came out in the second half and put it to bed 5-2 and could have been more. Bangor keeper had a mare at times misjudging balls. Philly Hughes for Mochtas hasnt lost it since his Mons days some of his first touches and passing was excellent. My first time up at Mochtas for a match and theyre only a few mins from the gaff. Will defo go back.

Edited by Sham157 - 16 Sep 2017 at 10:14am
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 6:46pm
Ballybrack FC falsely reporting the death of a player to get a game postponed.

Edited by Sham157 - 27 Nov 2018 at 8:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic