Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best/worst pundits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 11:49pm
Trevor Sinclair with two crackers.

"Tadic stays strong with a man up his backside" , followed by "good to see Gibson getting game time before he goes to the euros with Ireland".
Sponsored Links

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:31pm
I think i'm going to stop watching MOTD from now on and watch the highlights on Setanta instead. I just cant stand Mary Poppins or Ian Wright anymore and watched it on mute last night.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:36pm
Always like to see Didi Hamann on, he brings a calm assurance to the middle of the RTE panel
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

I think i'm going to stop watching MOTD from now on and watch the highlights on Setanta instead. I just cant stand Mary Poppins or Ian Wright anymore and watched it on mute last night.

Both of them were brutal last night.Wright going on about his mother after the United bit Confused
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:55pm
Hartson, Kilbane, Jenus and Bright all better than those two smug f**kers. And they actually think they're witty and funny.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 11:24pm
Don't think they've ever complemented an Irish player
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 2:42am
Worst by a country mile is Henry, I will switch over once he starts talking.

Best : Neville, Kerr, Keane, Souness even though he is a hun 

Worst in order : Henry, Wright, Owen, Shearer, Savage, Merson (talks some bollox), Redknapp.

Special mention for MOTD'S f**king horrible 'banter', looking forward to the days highlights then you remember you have to listen to their sh*t sl*ggings and look at their sh*t shirts
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 10:37am
For the last few years I've always recorded MOTD and then just fast-forwarded through the 'banter' and 'analysis' sections. Alan Shearer is not the sort of man who is to be listened to under any circumstances.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

For the last few years I've always recorded MOTD and then just fast-forwarded through the 'banter' and 'analysis' sections. Alan Shearer is not the sort of man who is to be listened to under any circumstances.
+1
As well as the interviews with managers and players making the usual generic comments and cliches.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 19 Apr 2016 at 10:39am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 9:27pm
Worst:

Ruud Gullit
David Ginola
Paul Ince
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 9:32pm
Wassup...twat.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Worst:

Ruud Gullit
David Ginola
Paul Ince

Gullit is a very interesting pundit at times.

Kevin Kilbane is by far the worst pundit going in the past 6 months or so. Every comment is the most boring of cliches. He makes Shearer look like a footballing genius
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 10:53pm
Ginola did a great interview a few years ago where he talked about the infamous 17 November 1993 game France v Bulgaria and how Houllier blamed him and how he brought him to court over it etc...

That Newcastle team of 1995-1996 was one of the most entertaining teams to ever play in England
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:44pm
Gerry Armstrong: "If you don't hit the target, there's no point in having a shot", after Griezmann missed a free kick.

A minute later, Falcao missed a penalty (hit it wide). By GerryLogic, Falcao would have been better passing.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 7:46pm
Gerry suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 8:01pm
Kerr with a beaut tonight...malogan...Souness loving it๐Ÿ˜Ž
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:34pm
Why do commentators say the flags up on the near side or on the far side? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Why do commentators say the flags up on the near side or on the far side? 
They normally say it when the flag has been raised up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
  Share Topic