You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best/worst pundits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 12:19pm
Soccer saturday seem to have decided to never have the normal four panel members on it this season, but always have at least one different one.

Dion Dublin this week, who seems to freelance between BBC and Sky.

And now Jeff is not on it today replaced by Julian whatshisface. Shocked....is he ill?

They seem to be trying to shake it up anyway.
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:34am
 https://twitter.com/_markoconnor_/status/1184208736186961928?s=12

Robbie Whelan on the crack pipe last night after the final whistle 
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:34am
gotta love his enthusiasm.....
Come on Irelind
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

https://twitter.com/_markoconnor_/status/1184208736186961928?s=12

How Ronnie Whelan and Ra Houghton are still employed by the RTE I will never know.

Two unbelievably negative bastards.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:38am
Ra Houghton. LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:39am
Typo LOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 11:26am
They're brutal & so is Hamilton. Still talking about Connolly making runs when he was off the pitch 10 minutes 
Some people just deserve a slap
Bobilla1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 11:45am
LOL 
Bobilla1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

https://twitter.com/_markoconnor_/status/1184208736186961928?s=12 -  https://twitter.com/_markoconnor_/status/1184208736186961928?s=12

How Ronnie Whelan and Ra Houghton are still employed by the RTE I will never know.

Two unbelievably negative bastards.
Ronnie Whelan is pure muck altogether as a co commentator 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 12:01pm
Stephen Kelly seems like a nice fella but he's an atrocious commentator.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 11:12pm
Some female pundit on Amazon Prime tonight saying that Leeds might blow up towards the end of the season and they only got promoted because of covid LOL

Still, suppose it wouldn’t be politically correct to point out that she’s talking sh*te and shouldn’t be on tv 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 12:22am
Just a little hint of misogyny off that post RB. Do you know the person in questions credentials or did you just decide to go all Richard Keys on us? I doubt you would have brought this up had it come from a man.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 12:31am
No I’ve no clue of the names of any female footballers
I don’t follow the sport

As for the second part of your post, what bollocks. Men pundits are called out time after time on social media for talking sh*t. And on this forum, hence we’ve set a thread up aimed almost entirely at terrible male pundits who say stupid things

Before lockdown cancelled football Leeds had won their 5 previous games with 5 clean sheets and ended up winning the league by 10 points. 
Maybe we aren’t allowed to point this out in case it’s sexist.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Dec 2020 at 12:57am
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 3:12am
We all laughed at Paul Merson at the time but he had the last laugh when it came to Marco Silva. Maybe he's not as stupid as we think?

Chris "Pelanty" Waddle has to be in the running for the worst.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 5:16am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Just a little hint of misogyny off that post RB. Do you know the person in questions credentials or did you just decide to go all Richard Keys on us? I doubt you would have brought this up had it come from a man.

Oh dear Karen

gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 9:40am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

She also said she fancied WBA before the game because of 'new manager bounce' ...

want equality? talk sh*t get banged ...........(pardon the pun)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some female pundit on Amazon Prime tonight saying that Leeds might blow up towards the end of the season and they only got promoted because of covid LOL

Still, suppose it wouldn’t be politically correct to point out that she’s talking sh*te and shouldn’t be on tv 

I think it was Conor McNamara who said during the Burnley game when it flashed up WB were 4-0 down to Leeds

“Oh Fireman Sam won’t be happy. He was brought in to put out fires in the defence”

There was silence for about a minute after that. WTF

SeanyL View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I think the point she was making was that Leeds have finished the previous couple of seasons poorly and that the break with COVID came at the right time as they could recharge their batteries. Don’t see anything wrong with the comment to be honest. I know the Leeds twitter account retweeted it so their fans could pile in on her which shows the class of that club. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
  Share Topic