Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 89>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 10:27am
his distribution is fooking terrible, the amount of kick outs that go straight out of play is crazy

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

his distribution is fooking terrible, the amount of kick outs that go straight out of play is crazy

I disagree with you there. He has a great ping on him. Very accurate
El Puto Amo
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 1:53pm

Had to read back there to see if you were on about Rogers
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Why would we be discussing Rogers in the Pat's thread?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Why would we be discussing Rogers in the Pat's thread?
The merits of Islamophobia were being discussed on the Conor Hourihane thread, as far as I am aware he hasn't converted.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 1:02pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 2:00pm
"Remember the time Oso made that header when the ball was covered in dog sh**e?" texted John Tracey on Monday, the day we heard they were closing the old stadium.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:13am

Interesting reading Bermo's comments during the week. Aside from all the usual pre season optimism and cliched stock quotes, he was pretty clear that the squad weren't fit last year. In fairness to anyone watching them regularly, they looked off the pace against decent opposition. I'm a big fan of Bucko but the managers job is to have the team in decent nick. That should be pretty fookin basic. Hopefully the new strength and conditioning coach has them better prepared this year.

On a separate note, Pats have signed Josh O'Hanlon who was with Bournemouth. 

If the squad numbers are reflective of the starting team for tomorrow, it's a bit underwhelming in my opinion but hopefully I'm wrong. 
El Puto Amo
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 12:18pm
Strength and conditioning definitely needs to be improved. Good to see that Pats have now invested in the STATSport tracking system, which I think only Dundalk have in this league. (Paid for by the Patron Saints supporters club, I might add Wink)

I'm cautiously optimistic now....but aren't we all at the start of the season!

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 8:43am

Poor performance. IMO Bray deserved their win despite the two red cards and two disallowed goals for Pats (both looked like dodgy calls to me). The ref had a shocker. Pats only started playing when Bray went two up.

Peers and Barker did OK. Murphy wasn't bad either. Everyone else had an off night. Disappointing

Edited by MC Hammered - 25 Feb 2017 at 8:44am
El Puto Amo
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 8:50am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Poor performance. IMO Bray deserved their win despite the two red cards and two disallowed goals for Pats (both looked like dodgy calls to me). The ref had a shocker. Pats only started playing when Bray went two up.

Peers and Barker did OK. Murphy wasn't bad either. Everyone else had an off night. Disappointing
am away for the weekend but heard similiar. Soft mentally
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 6:03pm
The worrying thing is that performance looked exactly like the poor fare we were served up throughout last season.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 6:14pm

It looked like we were trying to be a bit more direct but maybe that was forced on us by Brays high pressing. It didn't work anyway. What's the point in pinging head high balls up to Christy?
El Puto Amo
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 12:35pm
its gonna be a very long season. we have to make sure we get as many points as we can from drogs/galway/harps/sligo/bohs. peers and barker did well. of the two off sides goals i think the ref got the first one wrong but the second one right.
cup champions
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 7:57pm

Poxy start to the season. I wasn't in Drogheda but the reports don't look good.

In other news, Sean O'Connor is back at Pats. He's involved with coaching the 15's
El Puto Amo
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 8:51pm

In other news, Sean O'Connor is back at Pats. He's involved with coaching the 15's
ffs. That's all we need. Its going to be a lonh season but no need to panic just yet

Edited by Saint Tom - 07 Mar 2017 at 8:52pm
RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 9:27am

How the f**k did that happen?Confused
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 10:20am
They have a link with Crumlin Utd and he's their DoF
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 89>
  Share Topic