You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 89>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 12:13pm
Where exactly in Marlay Park is this game on?
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

It's the children's playground entrance at the back of the park on college road close to the m50 exit. Coming up Grange road take a right at Taylor's three rock on to college road and it's about half a mile up on the right hand side. Astro pitch is right inside the gate pretty much so you should see it immediately
El Puto Amo
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

It's the children's playground entrance at the back of the park on college road close to the m50 exit. Coming up Grange road take a right at Taylor's three rock on to college road and it's about half a mile up on the right hand side. Astro pitch is right inside the gate pretty much so you should see it immediately

Really appreciate that thank you
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 2:23pm
Will head up to this if it ever stops f**king raining
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Will head up to this if it ever stops f**king raining

If you get a decent parking spot, you won't need to leave the car
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 6:21pm
Saints win one nil. Christy Fagan with the goal
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 6:50pm

many at it? Weather put me off going. And porter.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 6:57pm

many at it? Weather put me off going. And porter.

Same as yourself. I blanked it due to the hack of the weather. Life's too short to be dealing with that
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:58pm
A 12 -0 win for the Saints against some American mugs completes an impressive pre season.
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 3:44pm
Gonna head down to junksville tonight,decent Cork crowd is imagine?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:33pm
Funny oul game. Cork score 2 break away goals in their only attacks.
Didn’t really see the red card. As soon as it went 2-2 ,Pats went flat and lacked ideas in the final third. Thought Garvan was horrendous. Cork never really looked like scoring when down to 10 then score a jammy goal. Was it direct from a corner? Had a pole blocking my view.
Serious Garda presence after the game outside. Riot lads all ready to rock👊
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:34pm
Only 3 focking bar staff on in McDowells pre match🤔🤔
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:11pm

Funny oul game. Cork score 2 break away goals in their only attacks.
Didn’t really see the red card. As soon as it went 2-2 ,Pats went flat and lacked ideas in the final third. Thought Garvan was horrendous. Cork never really looked like scoring when down to 10 then score a jammy goal. Was it direct from a corner? Had a pole blocking my view.
Serious Garda presence after the game outside. Riot lads all ready to rock👊

Chicken or the egg with Garvan I thought. When decent ball went out wide, we were really innefective.

As bad as his use of the ball was at times, struggled in front of him. I actually thought the 15 minutes after 2-2 was only a matter of time - Cork couldn't get past their own box. Lost the impetus after not getting the break through in that period.

From 85 yards away, looked like it was a really soft straight in corner.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 11:33am

Disappointing start. I missed the first goal as I was queuing outside thanks to my brain donor mates being late. Thought Saints had the better of the game but conceded stupid goals again. Corks third was criminal from a Saints perspective, no one protecting the near post on a corner. The red card was fair enough, Cummins swung an elbow and landed on Toner resulting in a big lump on his cheekbone. I thought it was one way traffic until the 70/75th when Cork started growing back into the game. Pats had lods of possession but didn't look threatening from that point onwards. Garvan did look gassed in the second half and he was giving the ball away too easy.
Good solid ten man away performance from Cork. Very wasteful from Saints. Nice to see a big crowd in Inchicore, hopefully there's more of that to come

Edited by MC Hammered - 17 Feb 2018 at 11:34am
El Puto Amo
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 1:37pm
Thought Garvan was the best player on the pitch myself.

Disappointed not to win the game never mind lose it but I'd be confident of a good season for us.

Great to see the big crowd even in the lashing rain hopefully they were entertained at least
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 5:52pm
Really disappointed we didn't win that. In fairness, the red card really did change the game, and it looked like we'd come back from 0-2 down to win it. The double substitutions actually worked against us, it seemed we lost a bit of impetus after that.
Conceding straight from the corner was tragic. I think Barry Murphy slipped too. 
Well done to the Cork eejits kicking down the ad board, invading the pitch when they scored and running on at the end of the match to have a go at our keeper. It's the first game of the season, lads. Ermm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 5:58pm
Garda down beside them done f**k all. Should have dragged them out
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 3:49am

Garda down beside them done f**k all. Should have dragged them out

It's an away game.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 89>
  Share Topic