You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 89>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:42pm

Yeah Saints look to pass the ball out from the back but the option for using the Keeper is gone when Bombscare is in goal. We were spoilt with Clarkey's distribution for years. Presumably Murphy won't be back for next week so we'll have to make do with what we've got. I do feel a bit sorry for Skowron, he looks nervous and shot of confidence.
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Massive win tonight. Good to stretch the gap on Galway and Sligs.

Cork didn't seem too interested bar Sadlier, he really is a super player.

Great to see a bit of spirit and a good fight back to come from two goals down. The midfield did well. I'd like to Kurtis Byrne getting more game time, he links the play well and joins up with Christy.

Also I think we should be awarded additional points for having to play with Skowron in goal. He is dreadful, one of the worst I've seen. The lad couldn't catch a cold, doesn't come for the ball even when it's on his six yard line, flaps at crosses and has brutal distribution.

Bermo, Brennan, Garvan, Billy and Conan were all very good.

Hopefully we enough to finish the job in Buncrana next week

Where did this lad come from, jaysus he’s awful.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 11:54pm
Skowron picked Rovers a few weeks ago to play well

Kurtis Byrne is a class player, can't believe he doesn't be starting.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 8:22am
El Puto Amo
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 9:03am
I heard Jordi Balk is suspended for Friday night. With him gone and Skowron having a nightmare in goals right now, I'm getting a bit worried.
Galway are capable of beating Dundalk at home. We're going to need that point.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

I heard Jordi Balk is suspended for Friday night. With him gone and Skowron having a nightmare in goals right now, I'm getting a bit worried.
Galway are capable of beating Dundalk at home. We're going to need that point.

That is a worry. Balk has been very good. I don't think Peers is comfortable enough on the ball to play the way Bucko wants 
El Puto Amo
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 3:39pm
Kurtis heading for the MLS I'm told...............any junky confirm that?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 11:27pm
Its all a big conspiracy to keep Pats up. The Russians have been interfering since they found out Donald Trump is Pats manager.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Its all a big conspiracy to keep Pats up. The Russians have been interfering since they found out Donald Trump is Pats manager.
LOL they do seem to use the same barber
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL   
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 8:43pm
So far so good. 1 nil Saints against Derry and Dundalk well on top against Galway currently winning 3-1
El Puto Amo
ybigeejit View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ybigeejit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 8:59pm
Galway pulled a goal back just after half time
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 9:00pm
Yeah and Derry equalise.
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 10:45pm

Never relegated
El Puto Amo
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 10:49pm

Never relegated

Given you are duty bound to like sheff utd a brilliant night
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 10:56am

Comfortable mid table finish for Saints in the end.
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 11:21am

Comfortable mid table finish for Saints in the end.

The rovers results kept yous up. Just to make it sweeter
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 11:40am
Midtable mediocrity
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 89>
  Share Topic