You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 88>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I'd be surprised if Redmond doesn't get offers from English clubs before the transfer window closes.

He's been excellent for Pats and good enough to play in league one imo. 

Yeah he is class. Being from my estate I have followed his career more closely, was looking like he was on the verge of breaking into Birmingham but then it went quiet and he was back in LOI but with his level of performance and age I wouldn't be surprised to him back in England before the end of English season 
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 10:09pm
Brilliant result. Played some decent stuff at times too before the final ball letting them down.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 10:10pm
Well done Pats
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 10:51pm
Great result for Pats.  Won't be a dry syringe in Inchicore tonight
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:59am
Team sheet will be interesting in Tolka sunday , shels 2/1 looks a decent bet from here 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 9:21am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Team sheet will be interesting in Tolka sunday , shels 2/1 looks a decent bet from here 

Yeah you'd imagine they'll rest a few lads - fingers crossed
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 3:49pm
Many pats head over to sofia?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 6:43pm
I heard there were about 70 there, fair playClap
No Pasaran!
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 7:01pm
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:44pm
Shels game in doubt Pats still in Bulgaria charter flight was cancelled apparently .
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 9:34am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 11:09am
Shels fans raging LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Shels fans raging LOL

I assumed when they chartered the flight it would be a return that would be booked? 

I wonder how much it costs to charter one of those flights on average. 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 4:12pm
No doubt shels be out demanding a walkover. Absolute jokers.

On a side note great to see pats get a nice rest, bit of warm weather and be back fresh tomorrow evening 👍
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 8:19pm
if pats f**ked up the charter or are acting up then shels should get the points. If it’s something beyond pats control then it should be re arranged. It’s that simple. But it’s the FAI so prepare for chaos, they won’t even instruct clubs to wear appropriate away kit ffs.
No Pasaran!
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

if pats f**ked up the charter or are acting up then shels should get the points. If it’s something beyond pats control then it should be re arranged. It’s that simple. But it’s the FAI so prepare for chaos, they won’t even instruct clubs to wear appropriate away kit ffs.

There's no way pats are acting up here imo, the cost of keeping the squad away till Sunday wouldn't be worth it. Not certain exactly what's happened with charter but believe there's landing spot issues and pats applied for special dispensation to travel commercially which seems to have been granted yesterday 
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 10:43am
Looking forward to this later.  Can see a 3-0, 3-1 CSKA 

Edited by zizu Kilbane - 11 Aug 2022 at 10:43am
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 10:52am
Obviously CSKA will be a lot better and still favourites to go through but wouldn't be too sure of them scoring three goals either. 

Pats will definitely need to score as I just can't see that defence holding out tonight. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 88>
  Share Topic