You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 88>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 9:42pm
Drennan with the bullet
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

According to the Cork forum,City fans walked into pub and we're pelted with bottles.Thats when it kicked off.CCTV should be able to show the truth.Anytime I go to Inchicore I drink in the Sports Bar,never seen any trouble.

Some sh*te being talked in the Cork forum 
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 11:55am
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Drennan with the bullet

None of that "no celebrations against former clubs" nonsense either Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:11pm

Saints weren’t great tonight. Harps were well organized and difficult to break down but Pats didn’t do enough with having a lot of the ball. Dunno if it was the right night for the 3-5-2 system.
Defo 2 points dropped. 
Good crowd for a Monday night
El Puto Amo
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Saints weren’t great tonight. Harps were well organized and difficult to break down but Pats didn’t do enough with having a lot of the ball. Dunno if it was the right night for the 3-5-2 system.
Defo 2 points dropped. 

Disappointed with Pats, fair result I thought. 

Healthy crowd alright 
Euro88pats View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euro88pats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:20pm
Yeah poor enough from us, no real clear cut chances. Think we are missing someone from the midfield to get into the box ahead of the ball,too much passing in front of the Harps back four. Still unbeaten and no goals conceded so happy enough.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 11:34pm
Quite a scrappy game. Was a good point to come away with as really think Pats will do well this season. We certainly will be tough for teams to break down as Ollie sets us up really well. Good crowd for a Monday evening as said with a decent away support although most of the Harps contingent are based in Dublin. First time in Richmond Park and must say it’s a tidy compact ground.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 11:41pm

Defo 2 points dropped. 

All correct. Slowed the play down far too much. They were decent in possession for the most part but lack of penetrating runs from midfield meant very little was created. Drennan had a decent shout from Websters through ball but it was running away from him as he hit the side netting.

Surely the ref could have the seen the issue with his geansai before kick off??
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 9:20am
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Defo 2 points dropped. 

All correct. Slowed the play down far too much. They were decent in possession for the most part but lack of penetrating runs from midfield meant very little was created. Drennan had a decent shout from Websters through ball but it was running away from him as he hit the side netting.

Surely the ref could have the seen the issue with his geansai before kick off??

I forgot about that. Is this some rule outlining why the ref didn't just throw a bib on? 
El Puto Amo
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 8:37pm
A sell out in Inchicore tonight!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Louis Kilcoyne?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Louis Kilcoyne?
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Louis Kilcoyne?
LOLexcellent PM.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euro88pats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:15pm
I'd say if we kept playing for a week we still wouldn't score. Our midfield just isn't right, all wanting to sit there and never get in front of the ball, drennan looks very sharp but is getting no support, 3 goals in 6 games all from the one player says it all.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:05am
Incredible attendance at richer tonight. Dublin football seems to be doing really well at the moment but never saw this improvement in engagement from pat's who I always thought were chronically lazy. Fair play. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euro88pats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:50pm
Anyone got any streams for the game?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 2:58pm
What was the crowd like last night? Seen Dan McDonnell being critical of the attendance last night which is a shame because that was a huge win for Pats considering the run they were on and it's a pity if a lot of the fans who had been there chose not to go.

Shocking mistake from Cleary for the goal.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 4:13pm
I think it was short of 1,900. 
The weather didn't help, neither have recent performances, in fairness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 88>
  Share Topic