Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 88>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:09pm
good to see the subject name on this thread has been changed to the proper name of the Club. Clap LOL
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:04pm
What’s this about?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 8:20am
Going to see Pats v Cork City tonight. Will be my first time going to Richmond Park since 1999. 

Shocked
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:26am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Going to see Pats v Cork City tonight. Will be my first time going to Richmond Park since 1999. 

Shocked

Hopefully it won't be 20 years before you're back again. I'm cautiously optimistic about this evening. Pats have signed well and been looking good in pre season but people have been a bit quick to write Cork off. 
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:51am
I think Pat's could finish above Cork this season, as long as the defensive mistakes from last season are cut out.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:52am
Pats - 1 a great bet tonight 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Pats - 1 a great bet tonight 

LOI lad forget the Hcap, stick with the Junkies to win @ 13/8 safer option.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 8:35pm
See Cork fans attacked fans in a pub in Inchicore with glasses and bottles, anybody here there? few incidents over the past few seasons that have proved there’s a small group of absolute scum following Cork. The “Corner Boys” as they’re known. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:00pm
Guards had the the pub closed off when I got there.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 1:32am
Same as yourself Franko. I just arrived after the incident where a local lad got bottled and chaos insued. I was trying to stroll in to McDowells as people were being turfed out. 
Anyway, it makes the win all the sweeter
El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 1:45pm
Surprised the langers weren’t battered tbh, inchicore will usually oblige if anyone goes looking for a bit of botherLOL
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Surprised the langers weren’t battered tbh, inchicore will usually oblige if anyone goes looking for a bit of botherLOL
Think our team bus was mínus a few windows leaving the ground. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Euro88pats View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euro88pats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 5:49pm
Excellent win last night, bumper crowd and a cracking atmosphere. Cork were the better team in the first half an hour but we gradually got on top and dominated without creating too much. Think when Forrester gets up to speed we'll start seeing a few goals. We we're solid at the back when they were lumping it in the box at the end. Big shout out to Clarke who made 2 brilliant saves in the first half...onwards and upwards
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Euro88pats Euro88pats wrote:

Excellent win last night, bumper crowd and a cracking atmosphere. Cork were the better team in the first half an hour but we gradually got on top and dominated without creating too much. Think when Forrester gets up to speed we'll start seeing a few goals. We we're solid at the back when they were lumping it in the box at the end. Big shout out to Clarke who made 2 brilliant saves in the first half...onwards and upwards

+1

3,500 at the game.
No doubt a new manager and some good signings helped bring in the crowds but there's clearly been work in the background in marketing and in community engagement during the off season. Great to get a hard-fought win and hopefully the crowds will stay.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

See Cork fans attacked fans in a pub in Inchicore with glasses and bottles, anybody here there? few incidents over the past few seasons that have proved there’s a small group of absolute scum following Cork. The “Corner Boys” as they’re known. 
There's a very different version of events going round on the Cork forums, hopefully the CCTV will be released and we'll see who's right or wrong.

City bus got smashed up also by Pats fans.

And finally, I agree there's a scum element that travel with City fans, I've had my run ins with them in the past about their insistince on bringing the confedirate flag, but the corner boys are a different (peaceful) crew
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

There's a very different version of events going round on the Cork forums, hopefully the CCTV will be released and we'll see who's right or wrong.

And finally, I agree there's a scum element that travel with City fans, I've had my run ins with them in the past about their insistince on bringing the confedirate flag, but the corner boys are a different (peaceful) crew

Are you sure about that?? Few young lads that are 100% part of the corner boys were threatening fans and trying to organize fights online last year LOL perhaps they’re a more innocent group with a few scrotes. 
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 4:36pm
According to the Cork forum,City fans walked into pub and we're pelted with bottles.Thats when it kicked off.CCTV should be able to show the truth.Anytime I go to Inchicore I drink in the Sports Bar,never seen any trouble.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 8:11pm

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Are you sure about that?? Few young lads that are 100% part of the corner boys were threatening fans and trying to organize fights online last year LOL perhaps they’re a more innocent group with a few scrotes. 
The corner boys I know were my year in school so would be mid-30s now, the lads I recognise as being the troublesome element in the City fanbase are about 18. You can usually recognise them wearing those stupid bucket hats
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 88>
  Share Topic