You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 88>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: St. Patricks Athletic FC thread
    Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 4:33pm

Might as well keep all Pats FC chat in here. 

El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 5:37pm
Good run came to an end last night.need to get back on course with a win over cork. Would take a replay
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 5:56pm
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 5:59pm
Haven't seen anything before to suggest he's a nasty player but horrible thing to do, had to be intent there in my view of it.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 8:29pm
He s always niggling and involved. He went dont like a tryrone footballer early in the season to get brennan sent off
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Good run came to an end last night.need to get back on course with a win over cork. Would take a replay

I think Pats will be favourites for Friday.

Dunleavy, Holohan, D.Morrissey all out, O'Sullivan, O'Connor both 50/50 and Beattie and Folan are cup tied. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:22am

A win over Cork would be the perfect antidote to Monday in Dundalk. That winning run had to end eventually. Continuing the cup run would be the best way to shake off that defeat quickly and could see us build momentum for that push for 2nd place. 
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 12:34pm
Agree RKBA, I think our season will be over Friday night unfortunately
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 9:12am

Killian Brennan at his diplomatic best

http://www.balls.ie/football/st-pats-player-killian-brennan-slams-richie-towell-and-wars-with-dundalk-fans-on-twitter/305570
El Puto Amo
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 4:07pm
In fairness what he said about that young blonde wan seem true.
She looks a right brasser!
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 11:49am
What a disastrous couple of weeks! Badly need to start stringing a few wins together. Looks like Dundalk or Cork may have to do us a favor by winning the cup
El Puto Amo
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 9:58am
All not well behind the scenes I'm led to believe, crucial few weeks for the club and hopefully bucko can steady the ship.
jake32009 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake32009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 7:56pm
I know things not great on the pitch but what do you mean all not well off it? Finances or what?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 6:13pm

Pats are Irelands most successful club over the last 5 years 

http://www.leagueofireland.ie/#!Who-are-officially-the-most-successful-club-in-the-last-five-years-in-the-League-of-Ireland/cwp4/560117df0cf2375d99d863eb
El Puto Amo
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 7:07pm
It's clear to see alright
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 8:51pm
Some people have way to much time on their hands. Its all about trophies.
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 10:45am
Forrester got his first goal for peterborough yesterday - first of many I bet. 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 9:30am
Anyone hear the rumor floating around that Bucko is gone at the end of the season and is to be replaced by Keith Long?
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 88>
  Share Topic