FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 88>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 9:15pm

Asamoah looks quality.
Keeper done at his near post Cry
Daly will be under a bit of pressure. The new signings haven’t started well. The keeper is absolutely abysmal. The formation hasn’t worked either
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 8:48pm

It has to be a case of identity fraud. That fella has never played football before. Hes the worst Pats keeper I’ve ever seen. Odumusu is like peak Buffon in comparison 
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 8:37pm
Alarm bells seriously ringing over this goalie Unhappy

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 12:57pm
New year same sh*t. Like, how on earth does someone not commit a foul in the build up to the winning goal? You'd haul someone over the coals if you saw it in the phoenix park.

Well in it and go one up. Then changed tact completely and become disinterested again.

Subs Keating and leavy at critical point of the game.

That was a tim clancy performance. 

No way we make 70 points.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2024 at 11:46pm
Very true, some clubs never come back at all and end up becoming a caricature of a football club. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2024 at 10:48pm
Need to start concentrating on the football again Pats , more interested in Murals and Novelty jersies 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2024 at 9:42pm
Sickener 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 11:26am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

The barnet has him looking like Unai Emerys love child 

Uncanny LOL

Edited by horsebox - 26 Feb 2024 at 11:27am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 11:23am

Yeah it's brutal alright 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 11:13am

El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 10:46am
Connolly played very well against Pats in the league last season but thankfully they kept him quiet enough in the cup final. Always been impressed with him as a player. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 8:03am

Speaking of Dylan Connolly. He provided the highlight for me. During a break in play, he got into verbals with a couple of people in the Camac. Of course by reacting, he managed to multiply the number of hecklers. He got so wound up, he was offering straighteners outside LOL

In the midst of this, he was mid sentence when his number went up to be subbed. The look of horror on his face when he realised that the fans weren’t winding him up and he actually was being hooked LOL it was a long lonely walk down the Camac and then he had more pelters from the SEI

Anyway the cant got the last laugh with the result Ouch
Connolly is great craic LOL this is exactly what we need more of in the league 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 3:43am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

That was a right kick in the nuts for sure.

Didn't do enough to win and a stupid mistake cost us badly. Didn't look like a peno either.

Agree that the atmosphere was flat too. Not sure why that was the case.

Never, ever a penalty I agree. Decent enough game kept me watching anyhow, few clear cut chances and probably the best fell to us, Connolly not hitting the target just before ht and new guy Rooney messing up his free, huge gap to hit it low but tried to get it over the wall.
Very happy with the resilience showed by us so far, Pats system just dosent suit their players for me.smacks of Daly being determined to play three cbs just cause he’s got them.
Early days though.

From the tv angle, it looked like it should have been a right footer hitting that. Looked very open on that side with the keeper focusing on his left.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:33pm

Speaking of Dylan Connolly. He provided the highlight for me. During a break in play, he got into verbals with a couple of people in the Camac. Of course by reacting, he managed to multiply the number of hecklers. He got so wound up, he was offering straighteners outside LOL

In the midst of this, he was mid sentence when his number went up to be subbed. The look of horror on his face when he realised that the fans weren’t winding him up and he actually was being hooked LOL it was a long lonely walk down the Camac and then he had more pelters from the SEI

I am sure he was alright when he put himself to bed with 3 points in the bag. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:27pm

El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Didn't do enough to win and a stupid mistake cost us badly. Didn't look like a peno either.

Never, ever a penalty I agree. Decent enough game kept me watching anyhow, few clear cut chances and probably the best fell to us, Connolly not hitting the target just before ht and new guy Rooney messing up his free, huge gap to hit it low but tried to get it over the wall.
Very happy with the resilience showed by us so far, Pats system just dosent suit their players for me.smacks of Daly being determined to play three cbs just cause he’s got them.
Early days though.
No Pasaran!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 7:09pm
The Real question is, would Phil Lynott be gutted or delighted with the result.  

He would be definitely gutted at the result from Old Trafford 😀😀 

Edited by Baldrick - 25 Feb 2024 at 7:10pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 2:11pm

My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 88>
  Share Topic