You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I miss SByrne24

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I miss SByrne24
    Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 9:22am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

S Byrne is a sound lad , he certainly adds to this forum

Clap Same to yourself Hugh, can we do girlfriend swap too?
No problem there pal but I have to warn you the stuff will be off the scale, you will be a big hit she Has made me dress up as a pilot on a few occasions now

Buddy, you're my type of dude
How about threesomes? Just to clarify that...
It will have to be a foursome my good man because the bleeding dog is always butting in, had a funny moment or at least a momentary lapse last night I was getting absolutely ridden sideways by her and I turned her over and out of the blue as I was smashing her back door in I screamed out call me irishmuff

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 13 Dec 2015 at 9:23am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 7:59am

No problem there pal but I have to warn you the stuff will be off the scale, you will be a big hit she Has made me dress up as a pilot on a few occasions now
Super reply Doc LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 1:59am

Buddy, you're my type of dude
How about threesomes? Just to clarify that...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 11:20pm

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 11:02pm

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

"I'm usually not to far wrong in boxing"
"sky constantly comparing him to their ex Canadian born champion Lennox lewis"

That would be Lennox Lewis who was born in East London, Right ?

Ehh he's not far wrong, it's the other way round. Born in East London but is Canadian.

But imagine if Joshua ended up going all the way, he'd have yis all on Sunday morning LOL

LOL Was word for word going to say the say thing Borussia.

Born in Stratford, moved to Canada when he was 12, won gold for them in the Olympics.

He has dual nationality Coyne.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 9:27pm

And sure haven't you added to it your self that last few days with your antics

Edited by Charlton's Child - 11 Dec 2015 at 9:29pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 8:40pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Ehh he's not far wrong, it's the other way round. Born in East London but is Canadian.

But imagine if Joshua ended up going all the way, he'd have yis all on Sunday morning LOL
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 7:09pm
See top gun still has his stalkers...
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 4:15pm

Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 4:03pm

Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

I'm putting money on the Joshua to win on points, i.e. going the full distance along with McGregor in that bet. 

Might put a separate bet on Spike, it's to close to call for me. Spike has knockout ability but the pure speed of Eubank.

Shades of The E

I'm usually not to far wrong in boxing, for me this is Joshua's first competitive fight. Whyte is nuisance of a fighter he's spared with the Kiltschkos comfortably I'm led to believe, he's a brawler.  

Anthony Joshua is the British boxing icon at the minute due to the Olympics and sky constantly comparing him to their ex Canadian born champion Lennox lewis. Big questions for Joshua to answer for me Dillian Whyte will land on Joshua arguably for the first time in his professional career, does he have a chin of glass? Tomorrow night we'll find out the answer to that. David Price put Joshua down in sparing previously.. 

Would Tyson Fury beat Anthony Joshua next month if it was to occur? Simple answer is No, he hasn't fought fighters of that standard, he hasn't hit the canvas and been questioned how much he wants it in his own head. The media have an agenda against Fury along with the public.. but Anthony Joshua has drug charges, no saint either. 

OK so Wacko
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

I'm putting money on the Joshua to win on points, i.e. going the full distance along with McGregor in that bet. 

Might put a separate bet on Spike, it's to close to call for me. Spike has knockout ability but the pure speed of Eubank.

Shades of The E

I'm usually not to far wrong in boxing, for me this is Joshua's first competitive fight. Whyte is nuisance of a fighter he's spared with the Kiltschkos comfortably I'm led to believe, he's a brawler.  

Anthony Joshua is the British boxing icon at the minute due to the Olympics and sky constantly comparing him to their ex Canadian born champion Lennox lewis. Big questions for Joshua to answer for me Dillian Whyte will land on Joshua arguably for the first time in his professional career, does he have a chin of glass? Tomorrow night we'll find out the answer to that. David Price put Joshua down in sparing previously.. 

Would Tyson Fury beat Anthony Joshua next month if it was to occur? Simple answer is No, he hasn't fought fighters of that standard, he hasn't hit the canvas and been questioned how much he wants it in his own head. The media have an agenda against Fury along with the public.. but Anthony Joshua has drug charges, no saint either. 
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 3:16pm

Shades of The E
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 3:04pm

kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 2:49pm
Bryner is on the undercard.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 2:37pm
Byrno Heart
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Who is he putting his money on this weekend?

McGregor. He has Irish links you see. No one ever knew that before he told us.

Tells me he has a good €1000 bet on to win and I'm getting half the winnings, I can't wait Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic