You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Much of a market for second hand consoles? Have the young lads XBox 360 to flog. Little sod barely used the fecking thing. Had a quick look online to see but asking prices vary so much its hard to know what theyre actually going for.

I’ll add that I know little to nothing about these yokes so no idea about spec etc

You can pick a 360 up second hand for about £50 now unless it's one of the limited editions, some of them are worth a few bob.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Much of a market for second hand consoles? Have the young lads XBox 360 to flog. Little sod barely used the fecking thing. Had a quick look online to see but asking prices vary so much its hard to know what theyre actually going for.

I’ll add that I know little to nothing about these yokes so no idea about spec etc

You can pick a 360 up second hand for about £50 now unless it's one of the limited editions, some of them are worth a few bob.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 10:14pm
Finally ordered a Switch. Mario Kart 8 and Bomberman are the choice of games.

SNES Bomberman with upto date graphics looks like great craic Cool
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 11:20pm
What's the original PS3 worth?

It's been plugged into TV for last few years without anyone using it so took a notion today and boxed it up. May as well flog it as its never going to be used again.
Working perfectly and got f**k all use has 2 of the official controllers and 5 games.

Best place to sell it on with least amount of hassle?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 1:49am
Cex be your best bet I'd imagine but you would be lucky to get 40 quid for the lot.
Edit didn't see the two controllers be more than 40 Cex is your place

Edited by irelandfan - 20 Mar 2018 at 1:54am
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 1:29am
Anyone into fortnite? Addictive
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 12:08pm
The new Far Cry game is out today. Looks pretty good. 

Storyline/Main missions are supposed to be a let down but the pick up and play exploration bits are mean't to be very good. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 2:35pm
Is tyere any decent games out there. Got medal of honour. Cleared it in no time. Got metal gear solid ground solid which is boring and nothing like the old days. Want a good shoot the f**k out of everyone but something that aint piss easy.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Is tyere any decent games out there. Got medal of honour. Cleared it in no time. Got metal gear solid ground solid which is boring and nothing like the old days. Want a good shoot the f**k out of everyone but something that aint piss easy.

You'll love Far Cry 5. Get that.it's cheaper in Argos at 57 quid

Far Cry 4 in the Himalayas is only 15/20 quid in CEX

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Mar 2018 at 6:50pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 12:30pm
Grand Theft Auto 5 becomes the most profitable entertainment product of all time
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Grand Theft Auto 5 becomes the most profitable entertainment product of all time

No real surprise there. It has consistently evolved itself to online players to keep it fresh and interesting. Loved the most recent update Hotring Stock Car Racing.

They'll do very well to match half of the overall appeal and success in the next version
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 2:10pm

How is this measured?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

No real surprise there. It has consistently evolved itself to online players to keep it fresh and interesting. Loved the most recent update Hotring Stock Car Racing.

They'll do very well to match half of the overall appeal and success in the next version

I brought up this exact point to my friends when talking about it earlier. RDR 2 will hopefully be a great game, but what do Rockstar do for GTA 6? How do you follow this level of success? The expectations will be through the roof
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How is this measured?

I'd imagine how all profit is measured.

revenue received -  the cost.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:29pm
Really looking forward to Jurassic World Evolution, initial gameplay it looks fantastic though unless they keep it interesting with DLC or modding then it's longevity could be hampered.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How is this measured?

I'd imagine how all profit is measured.

revenue received -  the cost.
That is the easy bit! I meant what do they class as an entertainment product! Surely Brian Epstein made more from his product, for example.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:21pm
Football Manager 18 out on Switch.

Girlfriends across the globe just shrieked at the thought of their partners taking their Switch everywhere with them from now on.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:31pm

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 13 Apr 2018 at 4:31pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
  Share Topic