You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 9:14pm
Finally started The Last of Us, looks the real deal from all the rave reviews that came with it.

Finished Phantom Pain. Equally as fascinating and amazing in its look and gameplay as it is disappointing in the story. So much potential and jaw drop moments that is ultimately let down by its unstructured layout and unresolved plot holes. If you're a MGS fan for its storylines, this is gonna confuse and let you down but its still a must play if you are a fan.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 11:50pm
Not played Rocket League in 6 months, picked it up and I'm addicted to it again.

Game of the decade by miles. I mean like what's not good about football with cars Approve 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 12:11am
Been meaning to get that with ages.Looks f*ckin mental
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 7:47pm
What Mobile Phone games can people recommend for flights? Like ones you can play for a couple of hours without getting bored and doesnt require an Internet connection.

And no I'm not downloading Pokemon Go LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 6:25am
I go with the old reliables myself, pool, solitaire and minesweeper
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 3:39pm
Battlefield 1 Open Beta is out.

Had an hour on it, really enjoyed it. Only 2 maps but you do get a good feel of it playing as Brits vs Turks.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 7:58pm
It's some craic in the armoured train,blowing the place to bits
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 3:24pm
Was just messing around on my Xbox and I noticed that Rory McIlroy golf and Madden are free with EA Access. Then checked that EA access is €25 a year for a subscription. What's the catch with this? Can you play any EA game for just €25 a year? FIFA alone costs around €70. Anyone on here have EA access?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 3:48pm
It's probably just a trial,as far as I know you can play new games early with it,and EA games are cheaper with it
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 3:47pm
Anyone watch that new Gaming show on 'Dave' Channel presented by Dara O'Brien?

The concept is good, the celebs he brings on are okay, was a good effort for a 1st attempt
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 2:38pm
Rockstar are being right teases altogether releasing what looks like pics for a new Red Dead game. With Gears of War 4 coming out last week, Battlefield 1 out this week, and now this, excitement levels are going through the roof
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 7:39pm
Got a PS4 on Friday along with pes, Fifa, unchartered 4, batman and gta. My life as I knew it is over.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 8:33pm
Santa is looking for an xbox1 if anyone of you adults wants to sell
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 8:40pm
I have an Atari you are welcome to it, plus the black and white telly too LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I have an Atari you are welcome to it, plus the black and white telly too LOL
super pm sent
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 9:09pm
Red Dead Redemption was amazing, think I enjoyed it even more than GTA V, would love another instalment.

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Santa is looking for an xbox1 if anyone of you adults wants to sell
How much you hoping to spend? some decent offers here:https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/mseea/en_IE/pdp/500-GB-Xbox-One/productID.306481100?tduid=(de7ce9eac78c4b001651e53e839edc53)(213741)(2805183)(PRIME_ENIE_HP_STORES_XBOX_ONE)() or dare i say gamestop might have cheaper.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 11:08pm
Battlefield 1 is already ruines be the hideous amounts of DLC in it.

You got the base game which is 50, premium membership which is 40 then you got the maps and weapons DLC at a tenner each.

Such a EA thing to do
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic