You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:33pm
Got bored of the Call of Duty series when it moved to consoles.

The vanilla CoD games when they were PC exclusive were sick games, the expansion of the first one had tanks and jeeps in Cool

Whilst on the topic of tanks and jeeps.. Battlefield 5 reveal is tomorrow
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:01pm
Playing Fifa online last night and scored a late winner. It seemed the guy had stopped playing and I could have just walked the ball into the net like but I didn't and let the clock play down and the whistle went for the win.
Then while going to the advance screen it said I had been disconnected to the server, when I went back in it had recorded it as a DNF 3-0 loss against me! Googled and apparently it is some cheating glitch. Head was wrecked!

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:12pm
Sickener. So what, you lose and then if you quit at exactly the right time the result goes down against you?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:41pm
Anyone on here with an Xbox one and wants a game of FIFA?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Playing Fifa online last night and scored a late winner. It seemed the guy had stopped playing and I could have just walked the ball into the net like but I didn't and let the clock play down and the whistle went for the win.
Then while going to the advance screen it said I had been disconnected to the server, when I went back in it had recorded it as a DNF 3-0 loss against me! Googled and apparently it is some cheating glitch. Head was wrecked!

I'd say he was making minor inputs on the thumbstick every min or so or he'd have been disconnected also.

If it happens again I'd press something on the controller every few secs until full time so the game doesn't think you've left and you should get your win.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:49pm
'Battlefield 1' looks like it's going to be set in 'an alternate history of WW1'. It's an unusual move,but sounds interesting. As long as they keep the multiplayer up to their standards I'll be happy
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

'Battlefield 1' looks like it's going to be set in 'an alternate history of WW1'. It's an unusual move,but sounds interesting. As long as they keep the multiplayer up to their standards I'll be happy

Interesting move, WWII has been done to death at this stage so  WWI brings a new perspective. Wonder what history angle will take?

Suppose this means there won't be any Bonnie Tyler in the trailer like BF4 LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Interesting move, WWII has been done to death at this stage so  WWI brings a new perspective. Wonder what history angle will take?

Suppose this means there won't be any Bonnie Tyler in the trailer like BF4 LOL
Does this mean its going to be a mix of present and past events?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:51pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Looks incredible,they can f*ck off with Seven Nation Army though LOL
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:56pm

Looks incredible,they can f*ck off with Seven Nation Army though LOL

Agreed, music ruins what could have a great trailer!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:12pm
Whoever is in charge of that part for them needs a box,Bonnie first,now this

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:27pm
Between battlefield ww1 and cod4 remastered I'm sorted for shooters this year. Getting uncharted 4 next week too but that's more of an adventure game.
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:34pm

Looks incredible
Looks very impressive indeed. I bet CoD will somehow still overtake them in sales though.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:27pm
I love the idea of being able to ride horses and shooting enemy horses to stop them from moving.

100 euro says PETA will get involved LOL

Edited by coyne - 07 May 2016 at 6:28pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 12:01am
Dunno if people are aware of Ginx TV, some naff TV channel about gaming

But Sky and ITV have bought a 50% stake each in the channel with the intention of turning into a live Gaming channel 24/7 - If it's done correctly it'll be great to watch when they broadcast the popular games
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:59am
As a massive Kick off fan back in the day on the Amiga i Pre ordered on the PS4 before heading to france. Arrived while away. Just played it for 5 mins and its dire. Then read the online reviews... Such a pity!! Been sent back to Amazon
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:32pm
Jesus,I'm surprised someone bothered to reboot that series
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:47pm
Only game I would consider buying a PS4 for now is the COD4 remastered with the new Call of Duty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic