You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 2:34pm
Finally got my hands on Halo 5.Welcomed by a 9GB patch straight away Angry.I'm dying to play this
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 2:48pm
brother has it and hasnt moved off his sofa all day playing BO3. Says it a mile better than AW and ghost.
put em under pressure!
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by dunloybhoy dunloybhoy wrote:

brother has it and hasnt moved off his sofa all day playing BO3. Says it a mile better than AW and ghost.

Ah sh*te. First one I haven't got on release day since World at War. Don't even have an Xbox anymore :(
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:17pm
Anyone after getting The Division?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:18pm
Football Manager 16 is a pile of sh*te imo.

If you're a poor to average team you get pumped more often than not.

If you're a decent side, it's a miracle if you're team pumps anyone no matter how many attempts at goal you have......
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

loved the trailer, looks brilliant, holding off on getting PS4 til I move out so im stuck with the PS3 LOL Cry
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

loved the trailer, looks brilliant, holding off on getting PS4 til I move out so im stuck with the PS3 LOL Cry

Ahhh,Playstation,you're useless to me
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:33pm

I never liked you anyways LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:41pm

I never liked you anyways LOL

Ah don't worry,with my internet,by the time I have this thing downloaded you'll have your PS4
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 6:48pm
Played the beta when it came out on the Xbox. Was only alright. Imagine it'll get a bit repetitive.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 7:33pm
Yeah,the endgame content concerns me,it needs to be pretty good to keep things interesting.A friend of mine took the day off work to play it,he said so far it's fairly entertaining,as long as you have others to play with
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 7:44pm
Bought it today. PS4.

Give out your username at your risk as I shall give no mercy in The Dark Zone LOL
jcburke View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 8:19pm
Remember the old Halo map Coagulation? 4 player link up back in the day. Good times

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:35pm
CoD Infinite Warfare reveal trailer has nearly twice as many dislikes as likes LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:41pm
I'd say any vid's of Modern Warfare remastered on it's own will have the opposite
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:56pm
They should of just made the remastered on its own with a few new maps. 
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:22pm
I think a lot of people are sick of the futuristic theme and money grabbing from activision with the supply drops. It really was a lot like gambling and some poor bastards wasted thousands trying to get certain weapons. How anyone wasted a cent on these supply drops is beyond me.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:24pm
Great money making move by Activision to have COD 4 in with Infinite Warfare,it will be enough for plenty to buy it simply for that remaster.Expecting massive trade in figures though,once that code is used people will f*ck IW back to the shops,unless it's a good game in its own right (recent COD history would suggest it won't be).I'd love to play a remastered version of that COD 4 campaign,All Ghillied Up was a masterpiece
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic