You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 6:23pm
Football Manager 17 free to play this weekend from Friday evening.

A great thing to do while watching the Ireland match and other Int. fixtures !
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 10:33pm
Any Destiny 2 PS4 players? Cool
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 8:54pm
COD WWII downloaded on the PS4 and tomorrow off work  HeartApprove
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 8:41am
Got Super Mario Odyssey last week but haven't got much chance to play it with the jazz on the long weekend and month end in work. Looking forward to getting a few hours in on a quiet weekend ahead of Copenhagen. Currently rate 97 on metacritic and likely going head to head with BOTW for Game of the Year. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 11:45am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Got Super Mario Odyssey last week but haven't got much chance to play it with the jazz on the long weekend and month end in work. Looking forward to getting a few hours in on a quiet weekend ahead of Copenhagen. Currently rate 97 on metacritic and likely going head to head with BOTW for Game of the Year. 

Picking it up today myself, a few of the lads that have it say it's every bit as good as the reviews, it's great fun
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 9:14pm
Who owns a Nintendo Switch and are they worth it.

I can get one via finance in a catalogue but the only game which appeals to me atm is Mario Karts so I'm struggling to justify getting a Switch.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 9:38pm
I have one, and they are worth it
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

What games are there which make it worth it other than Mario Odyssey/Karts and Zelda? 

Saw Mario Tennis get announced which does tempt me but that's later on not now 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 10:27pm
Got a ps4 for the young fella and meslf at xmas.anyone recommend any decent games for him. Looking for like a maro kart kind of game. Minecraft is f**king boring as watching ireland play while sober.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Got a ps4 for the young fella and meslf at xmas.anyone recommend any decent games for him. Looking for like a maro kart kind of game. Minecraft is f**king boring as watching ireland play while sober.

Download Fortnight, should be free
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 11:34pm
Yeah fortnite is the craze at the moment, a bit like a much less boring minecraft from what I've seen. Might enjoy watching David Meyler's YouTube to learn how to play it aswell
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Sonic Mania. Buy it digitally on the PS Store.

It's basically Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 3 added with remixed levels, and it has the split screen multiplayer from Sonic 2 with 13 courses to choose from whereas the Megadrive version only had 4.

My lass is absolutely addicted to it and has been since it came out
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 12:15am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

What games are there which make it worth it other than Mario Odyssey/Karts and Zelda? 

Saw Mario Tennis get announced which does tempt me but that's later on not now 

They're actually the 3 I have at the moment LOL. Zelda is fantastic, you'll get 40 or 50 hours out of it easily. Skyrim is out on it too, always good, and Dark Souls will be coming out soon, but that will bring you to tears
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:15am
The Mrs got me a ps4 at Christmas. I've mostly been playing pro clubs on fifa. Psn name is Flanno7hi
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:42pm
Have any of you played The Journey on FIFA?
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

I put it on the other day. It's fairly sh*te but you can skip the cut scenes. That **** Henry is in it a lot.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Yeah. I found it highly addictive. I got beaten in the MLS cup final and was gutted
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:28pm
Much of a market for second hand consoles? Have the young lads XBox 360 to flog. Little sod barely used the fecking thing. Had a quick look online to see but asking prices vary so much its hard to know what theyre actually going for.

I’ll add that I know little to nothing about these yokes so no idea about spec etc

Edited by Sham157 - 22 Jan 2018 at 2:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic