You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 aside Albufeira 3 Sept 15 DETAILS PAGE 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 9:42pm
Haha thought the only "bad" tackles where me trying to take out Keitho and spooninho

Anyone get any decent pics? Since was using my phone as the stop watch never got any

though I have to say the moment a message came through and I thought it was the ht buzzer, and called ht mistakenly and the abuse from the dubs over it was priceless
Sponsored Links

Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Haha thought the only "bad" tackles where me trying to take out Keitho and spooninho

Anyone get any decent pics? Since was using my phone as the stop watch never got any

though I have to say the moment a message came through and I thought it was the ht buzzer, and called ht mistakenly and the abuse from the dubs over it was priceless

Ya and some Tipp lad with the Dubs wasn't happy as he was through on goal!!!LOLLOLLOL
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:58pm
Haha, remember that incident myself as I was between games, Philly shouting 'half-time', quickly followed by 'no, play on, play on, that was just a text' yet the lads on the 2nd pitch trudged off for their HT break despite Philly frantically roaring 'PLAY ON!!!, PLAY ON!!!'.

Priceless stuff LOL

Having said that, fair play Philly for organising it, brilliant afternoon's craic Clap

And I'm still trying to work out just how my team (YBIG2) made it to the final, God knows we rode our luck a few times after losing our 1st game 4-0.

Edited by ConorMac77 - 10 Sep 2015 at 12:01am
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 12:06am
the heat was unreal, only helped out ringerbells team by playing one half and I was f**ked after it LOL fair play to the lads who played throughout Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 12:14am
Yeah, it was hard work running round in that heat and I was playing most of my games on the pitch with some shade (it was completely in shade by the time the final came round). Played in the semi-final on the other pitch with no shade whatsoever so I really knew about it by that stage so fair play to the lads who had to use that pitch most of the afternoon Clap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 12:29am
Glad to hear ya all enjoyed, was doing some talent spotting for eurofan as the heat there can be pretty similar, so when the time comes don't be afraid to put your name down, (euro qualification dependent of course)

Must get on yer man Garys website or his fb page and leave a glowing report as he organised most of the day perfectly for me
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 7:28am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Yeah, it was hard work running round in that heat and I was playing most of my games on the pitch with some shade (it was completely in shade by the time the final came round). Played in the semi-final on the other pitch with no shade whatsoever so I really knew about it by that stage so fair play to the lads who had to use that pitch most of the afternoon Clap
You beat us on penosCry We were on that pitch all day...I needed a Defibrillator at one stage
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

the heat was unreal, only helped out ringerbells team by playing one half and I was f**ked after it LOL fair play to the lads who played throughout Clap

Good addition to our team though. Shame you wernt there from the start LOL
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
King Neymar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 11:23am
The dubs as in Trapped have laid the bait %challenge, pitch available Tuesday, anyone fancy a 5 or 7 aside?

Get your cheap or wrecked trainers/"gutties for Drog Addict on ya and throw names down 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 11:27pm
Not really sure what ye mean but if you're talking about a game of ball sign me up. Staying just down from Albuferia.
<insert witty comment>
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 11:45pm
what time tuesday?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 12:11am
In if ye’re stuck 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic