You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 aside Albufeira 3 Sept 15 DETAILS PAGE 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Philliy we are assuming cans all allowed to be drank by players. May have to create a goal celebration that involves drinking cans

Rb this is a top end facility which top professional teams use throughout the year!!! We're fkn paying enough so do as you like (within reason)

Just be on time or you'll forfeit a goal for every min teams are late
Sponsored Links

batchbread View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batchbread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 10:46am
In the airport now lads preparing for a week of warm weather training before this. Buzzing! 'mon Team Brianie
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:03pm
Seen this. I'll be there Brianie
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 12:57pm
Don't forget to try to give yourselves a good bit before kick off in your first match. See you all around 2.45(probably look to be there for 2.15-2.30pm myself to make sure everything is set up as should be) on Thursday when will be looking to collect your entry fee's, be handier if a team captain did this for me and handed me the 50 quid but not a requirement
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 2:59pm
Right so have seen the pitches, grand enough, when walking to it you'll see two Pepsi flegs outside then go up them steps and you'll see the pitch and bar

You get a cold water for €1 in the bar or warm water in shop across from it for 60cent was told
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Right so have seen the pitches, grand enough, when walking to it you'll see two Pepsi flegs outside then go up them steps and you'll see the pitch and bar

You get a cold water for €1 in the bar or warm water in shop across from it for 60cent was told
That last line is a complete useless bit of information philly LOL
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 10:11am
Probably your most important bit of information of the day
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 10:12am
Ye all had best fkn well turn up now
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 10:17am
I call playing the pirlo roll. If I don't get sick playing this it's a major achievement
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 11:50am
I'll be on the plane while this is going on but might just still shout random abuse for the craic !
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 7:08pm
Done dusted CM 79 deserves a medal

Great day for ybig again, fans united
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 8:05pm
Well done Philly boy
ybigger of the year
where are the scoops?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 9:51pm
Met Ringerbell on the road and he said Molly Malones in the Old town
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 10:56am
Great days craic. Nearly died about 3 times during this LOL
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Done dusted CM 79 deserves a medal

Great day for ybig again, fans united
I was happy to help, it gave me an oppurtunity to abuse you for a few hours.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 12:16pm
Was good craic. Cheers philly
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 1:16pm
Great craic but seriously tough going in that heat with the previous nights gargle pouring out of my pores. Disappointed to concede last second equaliser in the semi final and then exit on penalties to go on and watch the team we beat in the group stages win the thing. I firmly believe that playing the comp left me in the wreck like state for the rest of the night. 

Special award for Sportsmanship should go to PanteirA who apologised to Sausy after Sausy viciously assaulted him.Clap
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 8:59pm
LOL Got such a clatter I don't remember that. First 2 games I thought I was going to get a heart attack , and I was in goal for most of them. Pre match preparation of 8 pints didn't work out too well. Lesson learned. Well done to Phillyk , cm79 and everyone who turned up.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic