You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 127>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 9:53am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

A chap in one of the warehouses in my job has his own name tattooed on his arm.

Lad I used to work with had his own name tattooed across his upper back - and in fairly big letters too. He actually seemed normal enough apart from that.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 10:45am
were'nt tattoo's of Barcodes popular at one time why would somebody get a tattoo of a barcode eh?LOL
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Compared to many pundits, Ian Wright is knowledgeable and I enjoy listening to him about football.

Tin hat on for PM’s reply LOL

You listen to Talksport. Enough said!

I do now and again, but Wrighty Wright is good on the Monday night club on 5 Live with Chris Sutton
One of the stupidest men in England...

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:58pm
Ah lads, Ian Wright is awful him and Schmeichel should have their own children's show
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 1:31pm
Ian Wright had his very own This is your Life. Absolutely lauded by all and sundry as a God. 

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 9:03pm

Compared to many pundits, Ian Wright is knowledgeable and I enjoy listening to him about football.

Tin hat on for PM’s reply LOL

You listen to Talksport. Enough said!

I do now and again, but Wrighty Wright is good on the Monday night club on 5 Live with Chris Sutton
One of the stupidest men in England...

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 11:04pm
Alvaro Morata is a top player and will prove a lot wrong at atletico
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Alvaro Morata is a top player and will prove a lot wrong at atletico

The lad has talent, but going around like a petulant spoiled child needs to change for him to have any hope of proving everyone wrong.
Getting old and intolerant
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Stranger than fiction is a lovely movie. Not a comedy at all and Ferrell is excellent in it. Not a fan of anchorman, actually not sure if I have enjoyed any of the "comedies" he has been in. Seems like a nice guy when being interviewed a bit like Chris o' Dowd

Yeah, he does come across well alright. I might give 'Stranger Than Fiction' a go, I assume it was just another sh*te comedy of his. After sitting through Anchorman and Step Brothers I had dismissed all his films as being puerile nonsense.

His best film imo
and totally different from his usual fare.
Hardly a ringing endorsement, is it?LOL

Fair point
I knew some bollocks recommended ‘Stranger Than Fiction’ on here. I’m not sure it is even his best film, although it isn’t really his fault. It is just so predictable. Decent soundtrack though!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 4:05am
Ha ha :). I enjoyed it
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:39pm
Women’s football becoming more prominent in media reporting and football score websites is a bit annoying. For example, being smack in the middle of the men’s fixtures on live scores or match reports near the top of the news story feeds.

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 12:37am
What, so you're annoyed you have scroll down three scores instead of two to see that Benevento beat Salernitano?
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 1:09am
Fook that , cant have women playing competitive football 

Edited by TRV - 17 Sep 2019 at 1:10am
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 8:15am
Originally posted by TRV TRV wrote:

Fook that , cant have women playing competitive football 

First they got out of the kitchen and now this! Outrageous, our forefathers would be turning in their graves.

At least in the likes of Saudi Arabia they still have things under control
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:02am
Band On The Run by Wings is better than anything in the entire Beatles back catalog

@AntrimMan85
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:22am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Band On The Run by Wings is better than anything in the entire Beatles back catalog

Bit early on a Tuesday for it?
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:23am

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Bit early on a Tuesday for it?

I stand by my unpopular opinion!
@AntrimMan85
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:26am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

What, so you're annoyed you have scroll down three scores instead of two to see that Benevento beat Salernitano?

Well maybe not that far down the list, but its ahead of LOI and Scotland and stuff these days. I have found myself seeing the club Crest of a team and instantly thinking 'oh that's a good game, oh no wait it's a womens match'. 

Listen, I am happy for them that it's getting more recognition but for me it's a different section to the mens game. I would look at them as different sports and should be in their own respective categories ideally. 

Let's call a spade a spade too, San Marino would trash the US women's team I'm sure. Any half decent underage team would. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 127>
  Share Topic