You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 127>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 5:31pm
And why would the authorities in Mali accept these people? Perhaps something a little less dramatic like cutting benefits to people who make no effort to get a job would be a little more proportional than f**king people out of the only home they have ever known
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 5:45pm
The lesbian women who dress, act and basically try to be men.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

That is a scandalous opinion
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 8:32pm
This might be an unpopular opinion MayoMArk but you spelled 'thread' wrong in the thread title. Thanks.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 5:58am
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

People who have problems with Ireland taking a small number of Syrian and Eritrean migrants but think nothing og Irish people going to Australia, Canada and America to find work are hypocrits of the highest order

A few things.

Ireland have an embarrassingly higher number of illegal immigrants in America than any other civilized, fully-developed, westernized country. So I find some of the attitudes Irish people have towards foreigners - most of whom through legal channels - coming here absolutely astounding.

However, let's be frank here, not to toot our own horn but Irish people are genetically hard working people and never really become a burden on the host country.

There is a shocking number of people coming here - and I am not singling anyone out - who are not inclined to work, and they are choking a welfare and benefits system that is already suffocating the country.

You know the kind. They spend all day in Paddy Power and then all night in nightclubs nursing one drink.

We cannot support these people. It is a f'ing small country.

If anyone looks at Georgia Penne's Instagram, they'll realise how skinny she is.

On the topic of Irish emigrants, I've lived in Australia and on Long Island and we have a terrible reputation in both Australia and to single out a place on Long Island, montauk.

A fella I'm working with over her is half black/half Native American. Now don't get me wrong I give him the odd sl*gging but he knows I'm joking (having talked to him about the Choctaw nation) and we were out one night and one of the Irish guys we work with called him a n!gger. To the he credit of the Irish people present at the time, they all gave the discriminator a harder time than the discriminated. Any Irish person who is a rascist is a hypocrite.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 7:45am
Scummy bitches should be sterilised so they can't add more problem
Scumbag men should be given the snip.
Eventually they will die out
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

This might be an unpopular opinion MayoMArk but you spelled 'thread' wrong in the thread title. Thanks.

Oh hell's bells! How did I not notice?! I couldn't figure out what Sligo Hornet meant
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

And wear strap-ons.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 10:46am
The mia ybiggers are not missed :)
AKA pedantic kunt
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 11:22am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

And where would you deport them to?

ClapClap

Timbuktu in Mali would be my choice, the same place I want those in the UK who do the same.

would it not be handier to just shoot them ?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 11:54am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Oh hell's bells! How did I not notice?! I couldn't figure out what Sligo Hornet meant

Hi MayoMark. It's me again. I have another opinion that you might find unpopular. Since you haven't changed the thread title to reflect the correct spelling after your typo has been pointed out to you and which you acknowledged I have come to the opinion that you are a lazy bastardLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 4:34pm
The Wire is overrated.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 4:36pm
Lets offer Cavan in exchange for Fermanagh to the British government.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:06pm
Breaking bad, while being absolutely unreal from the end of season 3 onwards, was too much of a slow burner beforehand and my opinion of it suffers as a result. i know it was necessary to establish everything but it was just too long!
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:08pm
Also, for all its built up to be, Berlin is actually a sh*thole.

Barcelona, Krakow, Budapest among others are far better European cities with better craic and better (less pretentious) nightlife

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 01 Aug 2015 at 6:09pm
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:08pm
Superquinn sausages are completely over rated and should be avoided.

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:14pm
Dublin is a great city .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Dublin is a great city .

i can never make up my mind on this one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 127>
  Share Topic