You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 125>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

She identifies as bisexual and then pansexual and now as genderfluid. Give me a break.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Almost as annoying as Sam Smith, who is non-binary and uses 'they'  pronoun and let us know that 'they' love fishing and would love to be a 'Fisher-THEM' (vs. Fisherman) when he is older.

He's wound up so many people with that 'fisherthem' comment, you can literally see him trying not to laugh as he says it ffs LOL

annoyed all the right people LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:29pm

She identifies as bisexual and then pansexual and now as genderfluid. Give me a break.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:14pm

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Almost as annoying as Sam Smith, who is non-binary and uses 'they'  pronoun and let us know that 'they' love fishing and would love to be a 'Fisher-THEM' (vs. Fisherman) when he is older.

He's wound up so many people with that 'fisherthem' comment, you can literally see him trying not to laugh as he says it ffs LOL

You mean 'them' wound up so many people and 'they' tried not to laugh.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:19pm
How do you identify as 'them'? 

I am confused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I am confused

I dont make make up the rules. Nor did God or science 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:50pm

I am confused

Get rid of your cock i think
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

This type of things irks me as well. But if someone want's to get their banana split and become a woman, or a woman become a man, I'm fine with that. 

It's as if they need to be all in for my acceptance LOL, none of this half measures sh*te

I've been working with 2 transgenders for about 12+ years now.

The 2 lads both married with kids - both took time off work and both returned as women (separately!) 

No drama, no messing around - they both came back and everyone excepted it. Not one single incident has ever happened since they made their decision.

I have absolutely no issue with this above - but this absolute attention seeking nonsense really pisses me off that we see with Sam Smith and many others.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 12:19am
i like drinking out of plastic glasses
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 7:01pm
Irish Trad Music is absolutely sh*te and these impromptu trad sessions on public transport are a pain in the bollox.

Same when some goon pulls out a giitar at parties and you are expected to stop your conversations and listen to him/her
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 7:17pm

Irish Trad Music is absolutely sh*te and these impromptu trad sessions on public transport are a pain in the bollox.

Same when some goon pulls out a giitar at parties and you are expected to stop your conversations and listen to him/her

When I saw everybody in the media with a "isnt that amazing" response to the trad session on the transatlantic flight, I just had to laugh.

I'd rather take my chances in the Atlantic than be subject to that torture for hours.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

now this is a real unpopular opinion
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 8:59pm

Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

now this is a real unpopular opinion

Rigid plastic is just about bearable the squeezable plastic is sh*te
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:21pm

what annoys me is the accents put on for the songs when someone at a sesh suddenly turns into Davey Arthur 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 10:05pm

I can’t remember which comedian said 

“I’d rather see someone pull out their ballbag than an acoustic guitar at a party”

Fair point
El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 10:27pm
haha great shouts here!! I never mind if it’s a genuinely talented player but not one of the “Ireland has loads of incredible musicians” bastards. Remember being in the local pitch and putt club bar one night,  we’d not been there before but it was ok, pints were good and the Edinburgh derby was on the box. At about 9 bells this lad sitting in the middle of a big crowd picks up his guitar and just f**king launches into a load of Bob Dylan songs, I thought oh no, but he was f**king great. You never can tell, sometimes there’s a genuine nugget LOL
No Pasaran!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 2:11am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I can’t remember which comedian said 

“I’d rather see someone pull out their ballbag than an acoustic guitar at a party”

Fair point

Eddie Izzard ? 
AKA pedantic kunt
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 1:22am
Our latest orange kit was absolutely quality 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 9:12am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Our latest orange kit was absolutely quality 

I hated it at first but grew to love it and bought it last year when it was reduced in price
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 125>
  Share Topic