You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 125>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

cara delevingne is not attractive

Yep
Chips don't bounce
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 12:40pm
Just googled her there. She’s a fine thing Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 1:15pm
Her great grandfather Hamer Greenwood was a senior politician influential in organising the Black and Tans and the Auxies.

That aside, grand looking yoke.
@AntrimMan85
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 2:29pm
Never heard of her.  Looks kind of like a fella so I would agree with the opinion, prefer the more feminine look myself (not for myself) hardly a controversial opinion though. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Never heard of her.  Looks kind of like a fella so I would agree with the opinion, prefer the more feminine look myself (not for myself) hardly a controversial opinion though. 

I'd say she's devastated to read this
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 2:47pm

What kind of fellas you knocking about with?
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

What kind of fellas you knocking about with?
Fine looking ones LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

I'd say she's devastated to read this

LOLLOLLOL

I don’t think I am the first person on ybig to express an opinion on whether they find someone attractive or not so not sure what the issue is. 

Just been told that they are indeed gender fluid so I wasn’t far wrong. 

Edited by Baldrick - 21 Feb 2023 at 4:04pm
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 4:19pm
She identifies as bisexual and then pansexual and now as genderfluid. Give me a break.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

She identifies as bisexual and then pansexual and now as genderfluid. Give me a break.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is that at room temperature?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 4:31pm
Needy and Greedy...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Her great grandfather Hamer Greenwood was a senior politician influential in organising the Black and Tans and the Auxies.

That aside, grand looking yoke.

Blindboy must mention this on Twitter at least once a month.

And ye, we all absolutely would.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 5:51pm

This type of things irks me as well. But if someone want's to get their banana split and become a woman, or a woman become a man, I'm fine with that. 

It's as if they need to be all in for my acceptance LOL, none of this half measures sh*te

It would damage this forums' reputation
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 5:54pm
This subject is nearly getting Putin to cause WW3
It would damage this forums' reputation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 6:00pm

Almost as annoying as Sam Smith, who is non-binary and uses 'they'  pronoun and let us know that 'they' love fishing and would love to be a 'Fisher-THEM' (vs. Fisherman) when he is older.

Edited by t_rAndy - 21 Feb 2023 at 6:02pm
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

This subject is nearly getting Putin to cause WW3

She's not that good looking.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Almost as annoying as Sam Smith, who is non-binary and uses 'they'  pronoun and let us know that 'they' love fishing and would love to be a 'Fisher-THEM' (vs. Fisherman) when he is older.

He's wound up so many people with that 'fisherthem' comment, you can literally see him trying not to laugh as he says it ffs LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

He's wound up so many people with that 'fisherthem' comment, you can literally see him trying not to laugh as he says it ffs LOL

Lucky Enoch Burke wasn't around 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 125>
  Share Topic