You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs in Sport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 44>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Rob Heffernan provided a positive test and got it over turned and out of the media, he wrote about it in his book.

Did he intentionally take something? 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Rob Heffernan provided a positive test and got it over turned and out of the media, he wrote about it in his book.

Did he intentionally take something? 

No, he went into for an operation (on his hip I think) and the Anesthesia contained a banned substance, the hospital admitted negligence and he got the ban over turned.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:00pm
but he still trained with coaches with very dodgy reputations

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:05pm
meanwhile the current fastest sprinter in the world and favorite for the olympics next year Christian Coleman has missed 3 drug tests in the last 12 months....

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

meanwhile the current fastest sprinter in the world and favorite for the olympics next year Christian Coleman has missed 3 drug tests in the last 12 months....

Probably has a malfunctioning doorbell
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:19pm

but he still trained with coaches with very dodgy reputations

You should read his book.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL

Still can't believe Farrah had the neck to use that as an excuse 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 11:10pm
Just seen a couple of interesting posts on Twitter;

Of the 50 fastest men's 100m sprint times ever, only 15 of those times were ran by an athlete not banned for drugs or subject to allegations of missed/failed drugs tests.

All 15 were by Usain Bolt.

Also, there are only 2 sprinters ever who have run below 9.84 who have never faced doping allegations - Richard Thompson in 1982, and Bolt.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 10:13pm
Absolutely farcical http://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/02/christian-coleman-sprinter-missed-tests-charged-dropped?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true

So the rule that says 3 missed tests in 12 months is wrong because there is another rule that says it can actually be 14 months! Athletics has zero credibility 

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 7:10am

Absolutely farcical http://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/02/christian-coleman-sprinter-missed-tests-charged-dropped?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true

So the rule that says 3 missed tests in 12 months is wrong because there is another rule that says it can actually be 14 months! Athletics has zero credibility 

He is the star man at the moment. There is no way he was going to be banned.

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 8:35am
So Mo Farahs ex coach Alberto Salazr has been banned for 4 years for doping his athletes.
Of course he was the coach that guided Farah to Olympic glory after he was nothing more than an also ran in the 2008 Olympics.

So, he was coached by a doping coach, misses drug tests, and trains in Ethopia were the is practically no testing....

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 10:11am
Course you don't Mo LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 01 Oct 2019 at 10:11am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Course you don't Mo LOL

So You saying it’s not down to the Quorn diet Shocked fck it 2 years of eating that stuff And I was wondering how I was not getting any faster just fckin skinnyer from the sH its
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 10:47am

So Mo Farahs ex coach Alberto Salazr has been banned for 4 years for doping his athletes.
Of course he was the coach that guided Farah to Olympic glory after he was nothing more than an also ran in the 2008 Olympics.

So, he was coached by a doping coach, misses drug tests, and trains in Ethopia were the is practically no testing....

Didn't know he trained in Ethopia. No doubt this casts serious questions marks over Mo.

According to Rob Heffernan, the DCO will go to Ethopia or wherever to complete out of competition tests.

He (Heffernan) was being tested nearly on a weekly basis in the mountains of Morocco. Where he completed he annual altitude training.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 10:58am

And needs a new doorbell
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:06am
Mo Farah - By Twitter user -
Sir Mo's Doorbell @MoDoorbell 30 Jul 2017

I've been trying to think of all the dodgy things I know about Mo Farah. Please help me out if I've missed anything. (Thread)

1 Miraculous transformation aged 26 2 The two missed tests (minimum) 3 The doorbell excuse (it's a classic) 4 The @BBCMarkDaly Panorama doc
5 Subsequent FBI investigation into Salazar 6 Lying about his connections Jama Aden 7 Jama Aden's subsequent arrest for EPO in Spain
8 Taking 83 times the recommended dose of Vit D (USADA report) 9 Using prescription drugs without medical need (USADA report)
10 The Sabadell/ Font Romeu debacle 11 Being flagged likely doping by WADA (then cleared) 12 Training in Kenya until the testers moved in
13 Then training in Ethiopia 14 Lying about the number of TUEs he had 15 Getting a two week retrospective kenacort TUE from Gabrille Dolle
18 Lying about taking L-Carnitine as a drink not an infusion, which the USADA report disproves 19 Badly kept medical records re L-Carnitine
20 The dodgy dealings that went on with his charity foundation 21 Constant associations with dopers including Hamza Drioch,Justin Gatlin etc
22 The interesting admission of khat use 23 Making testers wait two hours to get a sample in Font Romeu, which he videoed for Facebook live
24 Lying about not taking his training seriously before his move to Alberto Salazar.

Despite all this it must be said that Mo has never failed a test and is no longer classified as ‘likely doping’ by WADA. #dontsuethedoorbell

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:12am
Is Ewan McKenna behind that Twitter account?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 44>
  Share Topic