Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benitez to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Benitez to be sacked
    Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 2:16pm
We all know it's going to happen so might as well get the thread ready
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 2:18pm
TJ.Consistency in a world gone mad
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 2:20pm
 I pride myself on journalistic fairness and integrity PM

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 2:26pm
Reuters 14:22 GMT 3 June 2015

Real Madrid held an emergency EGM one hour after installing Rafa Benitez as permanent interim boss earlier today. It is understood Benitez will be fired later this afternoon after Benitez informed the club of his intention to sign his number 1 target Gareth Barry. More to follow...

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 2:41pm

Yeah, way out of his depth at RM anyway so only a matter of when rather than if he gets the boot but still, Gareth Barry...LOL

So who's going to be in TJ's next 'Real Madrid manager to be fired thread'?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Yeah, way out of his depth at RM anyway so only a matter of when rather than if he gets the boot but still, Gareth Barry...LOL

So who's going to be in TJ's next 'Real Madrid manager to be fired thread'?

Out of his depth?

He has won 11 trophies as a manager which include La Liga, Champions League, UEFA cup, Fa Cup, both Italians cup etc...

The stick he got at Chelsea was unbelievable and he never batted an eyelid and then won the Europa Cup.

There is one thing for certain and that's he's not out of his depth.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 6:42pm
There's absolutely no doubt he's been successful, I agree with you there but he's about to take charge at one of the biggest clubs in the world where he'll be dealing with a dressing room full of players with very strong personalities that he'll have to get onside, on a different level to any dressing rooms he's dealt with before I suspect, and arguably the most demanding set of fans in the world who are mostly against him already before he's even been appointed.

And that's before you consider internal club politics that are bound to develop in the club hierarchy as the season progresses. This will certainly be the biggest challenge of his career. If he can cope with all that and deliver trophies and attacking football (there's no way the Madridistas will tolerate the pragmatic tactics he's become well known for) then we can consider him a success and I won't mind being proved wrong.

Having said that, knowing RM , he could win both La Liga and the Champions' League and still get sacked anyway
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 6:58pm
I've no idea how this guy keeps walking into jobs.

He's just keeping the seat warm.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 9:06pm
Super stuff TJ , sacked in the morning i would say .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 7:40pm
HE GONE

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 7:48pm
Florentino Perez is the greatest club president of all time in the history of football but he needs to get on the blower to Ancelotti and beg him to come back.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Florentino Perez is the greatest club president of all time in the history of football but he needs to get on the blower to Ancelotti and beg him to come back.

Zidane is next Manager.
An Tiobraideach View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An Tiobraideach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:11pm
Brendan Rodgers,anyone??

Yep,I'll get my coat......
His last fond wish had been fulfilled to lie in his native land,and the wild waves roll in peace again on the lonely Banna Strand.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:35pm
It always seemed like a funny appointment from the very start.
Fair enough he coached the kids there but his style of play didn't suit Real at all.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:09pm
Always said on here i didn't rate him and this will be his last big job and it won't last much longer, it will be galatasary or something like that for him next
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:17pm
A charlatan and a prick. Where ever Robbie is at the minute I hope he is enjoying this
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:27pm
Shambles of a performance. No midfield. Casemiro should have started. Benitez fell to the pressure from Perez and played all of the galacticos instead.

Perez taking the brunt of the abuse from Madrid supporters at the match tonight. The chants were for him to go, not Benitez.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:45pm
I kinda feel for him at Madrid because ever since he walked through the door, Ronaldo's been constantly on his case.

At the start I thought not even a Copa Del Rey trophy will save him at the end.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic