You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA scandal & Blatter resignation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 40>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 6:36pm
Blatters ban upheld.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 6:41am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 4:57pm
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/26/said-and-done-football-fifa-infantino-mugabe-russia-racism

Infantino LOL
Good to see Russia are doing their best to rid their game of racism.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 5:31pm
Russians are not racists.  They just hate outsiders.  What is wrong with that?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/26/said-and-done-football-fifa-infantino-mugabe-russia-racism

Infantino LOL

When you read stuff like that it amazes me some people think they won't give America the 2026 WC because of Trump

Edited by Denis Irwin - 27 Feb 2017 at 5:35pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Dear Old Roker View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Old Roker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Infantino LOL

When you read stuff like that it amazes me some people think they won't give America the 2026 WC because of Trump
Big smileBig smileBig smile 
The Roker Roar will never die
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 7:16pm
This US Dept of Justice (DoJ) indictments of various FIFA lads for corruption is still going on. Today, the president of the Guam football association pleaded guilty to 2 counts of wire fraud and not disclosing a foreign account. This lad took 2 bribes of 100k to vote for somebody in the FIFA elections, and some 850,000 from over the years in corrupt payments. The money came from an account in Qatar. Hmm. 

No big deal really. Except that the court documents named 2 Co-conspirators. One of whom is the OCI's (Kuwaiti) Sheikh Ahmad Al Sabah, a big shot in the OCI, and less well known around here than he should be. Turns out he is the same lad who paid Pat Hickey's bail money to get him out of Brazil..........

Nothing to see here I suppose. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

This US Dept of Justice (DoJ) indictments of various FIFA lads for corruption is still going on. Today, the president of the Guam football association pleaded guilty to 2 counts of wire fraud and not disclosing a foreign account. This lad took 2 bribes of 100k to vote for somebody in the FIFA elections, and some 850,000 from over the years in corrupt payments. The money came from an account in Qatar. Hmm. 

No big deal really. Except that the court documents named 2 Co-conspirators. One of whom is the OCI's (Kuwaiti) Sheikh Ahmad Al Sabah, a big shot in the OCI, and less well known around here than he should be. Turns out he is the same lad who paid Pat Hickey's bail money to get him out of Brazil..........

Nothing to see here I suppose. 

Your a very bad man deise
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 10:06am
@RobHarris

Infantino invokes Trump at FIFA Congress: "There is a lot of fake news and alternative facts about FIFA circulating."

@RobHarris

Infantino at FIFA Congress invokes Trump's "America First" inauguration line: "Football will always be first

Basically we now have a thinner younger version of Blatter

Edited by Denis Irwin - 11 May 2017 at 10:07am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 12:51pm
The two main lads at FIFA that run their ethics committe have been ousted. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 12:56pm

Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

@RobHarris

Infantino invokes Trump at FIFA Congress: "There is a lot of fake news and alternative facts about FIFA circulating."

@RobHarris

Infantino at FIFA Congress invokes Trump's "America First" inauguration line: "Football will always be first

Basically we now have a thinner younger version of Blatter
I don't see the issue with either of those quotes.  I'm sure the fake news quote was just to add a bit of humour, and football should always be first at FIFA.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 1:02pm
You must be blind if you don't see what he's inferring. He's exactly like Blatter and he's trying to insinuate the media are making stuff up about FIFA

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 8:35am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 6:59pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 7:09am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:16pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:21pm
plus ça change

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 40>
  Share Topic