Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA scandal & Blatter resignation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 40>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 4:09pm
Na my Money is that newcomer Mr.Rettalb

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 4:24pm
I like the way Rettalb thinks.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 4:34pm
Ali camp are very much anti Salaman. He got 27 votes and Infantino only needs another 16. Some suggestions that Infantino might offer Ali post of Sec.General in return for backing
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 5:02pm
Infantino   
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 5:03pm
Gianni 👍

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 6:26pm
Grand. But a 40 team world cup? He can f**k off.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Grand. But a 40 team world cup? He can f**k off.
I agree with that SD also .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 11:38am
Martyn Ziegler
Martyn Ziegler – Verified account ‏@martynziegler

Breaking: Fifa admits for 1st time S Africa paid $10m 2010 WC bribe + to seek £100m damages from corrupt officials

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 6:09am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 1:04pm
Every single last one of them are as corrupt as phuck. A farce of an organisation.
The only way is up
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 6:36pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:35am
Platini ban reduced to four years. Has resigned as UEFA President with immediate effect. JD for UEFA

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:58am
JD Clap
JD Clap
JD Clap

He's got Massive support in UEFA. 

His ground breaking ideas of the Euros to be expanded to 24 teams
The Euros to be held in various locations
The linesmen with a stick yolk behind the goals
His girlfriend will add glamour and put UEFA back on the front pages of Yellow and Pogue

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:05pm
I wonder if Platini's resignation has any effect on Uefa Euro 2016 security plans. A transition period might not be a great idea on the eve of a tournament. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 5:00pm

Holy f**k.Septic will be doing some serious jailtime hopefully

Kaveh Solhekol
2h
Kaveh Solhekol ‏@SkyKaveh
Spain got £18 million for winning 2010 World Cup. Blatter, Valcke & Kattner got £16m

Kaveh Solhekol
2h
2 days after infamous Baur au Lac FIFA arrests last year, Kattner gets contract extended to 2023

Kaveh Solhekol
3h
Breaking.. FIFA lawyers: Sepp Blatter, Jerome Valcke & Markus Kattner took £55 million of FIFA's money between 2011 and 2015

Kaveh Solhekol
3h
Bonuses they awarded themselves on 1 Dec 2010 for 2010 World Cup in South Africa: Blatter £7.7m, Valcke £6.3m, Kattner £2m

Kaveh Solhekol
3h
Bonuses they awarded themselves on 19 Oct 2011 for 2014 World Cup in Brazil: Blatter £8.4m, Valcke £7m, Kattner £2.8m

Kaveh Solhekol
3h
Bonuses they awarded themselves on 10 June 2014 for 2018 World Cup in Russia: Valcke £7.7m, Kattner £3.1m

Kaveh Solhekol
2h
Just before 2011 FIFA presidential election, Valcke & Kattner get pay rise and 8 year contract extension... just in case Blatter loses?

1h
Sepp Blatter's spokesman Klaus Stoehlker: "My job for Blatter is finished. The #FIFA volcano is exploding"

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 5:08pm
Just reading about this, this has to be it!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 6:11pm
Just read it in the guardian. This is gold!!!
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 6:18pm
Bonus payments were "proper,fair and in line with the heads of major professional sports around the world" according to Spetics Liar Lawyer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 40>
  Share Topic