You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Josh Cullen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 61>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 7:41pm
He's another one should be in our senior squad for Gibraltar.  

Just finished his stint captaining our U21s, and for half the campaign at least, ripping it up with clubmate Declan Rice in centre mid.  Done extremely well every time he's gone on loan.  

Needs to be part of a fresh squad for a new era after O'Neill. 
Sponsored Links

gally View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 11:19am
Went to Wembley yesterday to see my team Charlton promoted, Josh Cullen has been seriously impressive this season, even though he is playing League 1, he is a stand out player, Mick has seen him a couple of times as is very impressed, do not be surprised to see him start in one of our next two matches, more likely to be Gibraltar.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 12:19pm
Josh was quality yesterday.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 12:53pm
I really hope Cullen gets a chance at West Ham next season. He seems a natural replacement for Mark Noble and is highly regarded by Pellegrini. 

Any time I've watched him he's been very impressive.
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

I really hope Cullen gets a chance at West Ham next season. He seems a natural replacement for Mark Noble and is highly regarded by Pellegrini. 

If not hopefully he gets a loan to a Championship club to test himself one level up, perhaps he can go back to Charlton as they've been promoted Wink
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

If not hopefully he gets a loan to a Championship club to test himself one level up, perhaps he can go back to Charlton as they've been promoted Wink

He'll most likely be at Charlton next season
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 10:18am
Starts for West Ham today in the Asia Trophy. Hopefully he'll see some premier league action this season 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 11:20am
Just came off there can't say I remember him doing much 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 11:31am
A lot of WH’s team when he was on the pitch was what will comprise the back up options. Having said that, today won’t have done him favours.
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:37pm
Heading back to charlton on loan, I’d say that’s him virtually finished at West Ham, they don’t seem to rate him and did not get much playing time in preseason.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

Heading back to charlton on loan, I’d say that’s him virtually finished at West Ham, they don’t seem to rate him and did not get much playing time in preseason.

you would think he would push for a permanent move somewhere at this stage. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:46pm
What’s happening is the club is trying to do is fit within the player regulations, however, it seems that they are looking to loan out certain young players.

The difficulty for Cullen is that it is the last year of his deal, and I’m not sure what a season at a club like Charlton will do.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:59pm

That's good news. He had a great run of form at Charlton last year and now they playing in a higher division this season. If he is their starting centre mid choice and he plays most weeks then that's happy days for us. Mick will be watching him in the Championship anyway. 
El Puto Amo
gally View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:31pm
Being a Charlton fan thats great news, he has been seen at the Valley as we speak taking his medical.
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:41pm
Yes, he is having a medical at the moment. The deal could be permeant is the rumour now. Charlton is the best place for him as Bowyer brought the best out of him last year and he needs to prove himself at championship level after his time at Bolton went so badly.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Mikeire Mikeire wrote:

good move if permanent if you ask me.

West Ham might end up regretting letting him go if Rice gets a move 

Clears the way for Conor Coventry perhaps.
We're decent enough..
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

What’s happening is the club is trying to do is fit within the player regulations, however, it seems that they are looking to loan out certain young players.

The difficulty for Cullen is that it is the last year of his deal, and I’m not sure what a season at a club like Charlton will do.

Probably get him a contract 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 6:31pm
Played a part in two goals in a big win today

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 61>
  Share Topic