Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Josh Cullen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 61>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Continuing to perform week in week out for Bradford. MOTM again today.

Would be great if he got a chance at WHU, perhaps next month

He'd be better off staying where he is and playing week in week out, given that he is only 20.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

niallmc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niallmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Continuing to perform week in week out for Bradford. MOTM again today.

Would be great if he got a chance at WHU, perhaps next month

He'd be better off staying where he is and playing week in week out, given that he is only 20.

Agree, he is still very young and has it all ahead of him.
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 12:15am
If he keeps this up, would like to see him called up to the next squad a la O'Dowda when at Oxford Utd.  These boys are the future.  Good to get them involved now. 
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 7:26pm
MOTM yet again
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
connord96 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connord96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 7:37pm
Staying on at Bradford until the end of season

http://www.the42.ie/josh-cullen-bradford-city-loan-3169056-Jan2017/ - http://www.the42.ie/josh-cullen-bradford-city-loan-3169056-Jan2017/
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 8:15pm
Staying on at Bradford for the rest of the season.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 5:57pm
MOTM yet again for Bradford today. serious talent
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 5:59pm
2 assists! 
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 11:30am
Josh is flying under the radar a bit, when I seen him play pre season for West Ham against Juventus he was superb and I have been following him regularly at Bradford and it's man of the match stuff week after week. Go on the Bradford forums to see what they think of him and you will see phrases like "best player in a decade at the club", "best player in league one" and "wasted at this level". Josh is a much better player than Forrester in my opinion but has not appeared on TV yet for people to realise it.
GreenRoots View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenRoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 12:22pm
A serious talent in my humble opinion, there are 3 irish players that i think would do very well in the Premiership, Cullen (maybe a little more time required), Doherty and Hourihane, COYGreens.
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm
Wouldn't mind if the fai organised a b international against one of the home countries to give these lads a chance to shine. I think the last one was against England at the cross when quinn stood out. We seem to have a few players breaking through at club level.
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 2:51pm
Cullen is an interesting player. It terms of style he's quite similar to Roy Keane - straight back, head up, always looking for the ball. He's not quick, but he's got a brain. He won't beat ten men and stick it in the top bin, but in a horrible looking Bradford team, he's one the few who can put a move together. He's definitely got a lot of promise.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by killer kilbane killer kilbane wrote:

Wouldn't mind if the fai organised a b international against one of the home countries to give these lads a chance to shine. I think the last one was against England at the cross when quinn stood out. We seem to have a few players breaking through at club level.
Our last B team outing was against Nottingham Forest in 2008, we had played Scotland  B twice over the same period. There was a game between the B team and a LOI select in the 90s and we lost to England too since we beat them at the Cross
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:29pm
Ok but with the players that seem to be emerging do you think a b international would be any benefit
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by killer kilbane killer kilbane wrote:

Ok but with the players that seem to be emerging do you think a b international would be any benefit

This is why we have friendlies..
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:54pm
Don't see the point of B internationals, we play enough friendlys that the likes of Cullen, Egan, Hoban Forrester are given a run and be made feel part of the set up.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 4:08pm
What's a home country?

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 08 Jan 2017 at 4:09pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

What's a home country?
Well spotted, how the f**k did I miss that! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 61>
  Share Topic