You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "What I learned today" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 180>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 1:19am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Doc, YBIG Hugh Hefner Cool

Smash her back doors in. No guilt to be had either..
I thought i was coming clean when i told her about banging the mate's yoke and she said she already knew and it does'nt bother her, but i did slightly embelish the truth about the circumstances i said it was you woman that done the stalking but hey fck it, we were at a 30th party in a pub and there was a good bit of banter going on between us and i was making a few suggestive remarks to your woman unbeknownst to my quare 1, anyway i went out to have a smoke not long before closing and about a minute later your wan comes out (she does'nt even smoke) and she starts teasing me about some of my remarks so i tell her i was not messing and stuck the lips on her while at the same time dropping the hand, well she did not pull away so i took her by the hand and around the back of the boozer and rattled her up against the wall, went back in and no one seemed any the wiser, fck it it was an opportunist strike and it does not come around that easy too often, i dont think i will give her the details of the act as i would not put it past the quare 1 to drag me out of a random pub and bang me just to prove she does not care about it LOL

Some Doctor you are Wink, you sure you're a Doctor? 

How much do you spend on this girl weekly? she's keen... you're either paying her expensive gear or a Sex Guru, Clap
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 1:33am

Right just off the phone now and a very bizzare conversation was had, will be having a face to face clear the air once and for all tomorrow but she is adamant that we don't split up Confused, must admit near the end of the call she had managed to give me a mad horn and i am only cracking now that i did not make my way over to her but just had to beat it off the jacks instead, it's weird but i am getting that urge back to go full on with her again after practically avoiding the carnage of sex with her for a while or certainly no where near as often and as wild as it was at first, durty phone calls Clap lads i might need help here i am losing sight of the facts here but the seduction is taking back over again, what to do ?

She f**ked your best mate, if you get back with her you're a silly boy.

If you want no strings sex with her that is a different matter. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 8:12am
This story is getting more and more interesting. I like it. 

If you f**ked your mates missus and he f**ked yours then I would suggest you both run a mile and forget about these women. There are plenty more out there. Not a lot that would give you a rusty trombone, mind, but its a recipe for disaster staying with her imo.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 8:52am
How are you still friends with your mate? Your relationship with him is the most troubling part of the story.

I would tell family and friends that you are finished with her and treat her as a banker. You can be sure that most people know that she's banging behind your back so save a bit of face. 

P.S always bring a raincoat!
Theres only one sport that matters..
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 8:58am
Think Carmody should have an input here.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:05am
Is it an ex best mate or a best mate? Because you's would want to take a look at your friendship if it's your best mate LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:20am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Is it an ex best mate or a best mate? Because you's would want to take a look at your friendship if it's your best mate LOL

Yeah whats the story with that. Did you used to be best mates with him or just up until you found out about this?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:25am
DUBLIN Doc, you know the rules

Pics or GTFO

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:14am
Jaysus.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 4:51pm
Dublin Doc is Jay
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 4:56pm
Well that was an entertaining read.

Be great to be single again and meet a mad young wan like that! One weekend would be enough though!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Well that was an entertaining read.

Be great to be single again and meet a mad young wan like that! One weekend would be enough though!

Don't think she's that young

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 5:02pm
I'd like to believe this story... 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:59pm
Today i learned that a Scrout is (Canadian Military Slang) A pejorative noun used to describe a person of low social and economic standing.

====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 12:11am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Yeah whats the story with that. Did you used to be best mates with him or just up until you found out about this?
Ah we will still be good mates no matter what, both as guilty as the other really, it's been a hard day and night for me and her
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 11:42pm
There are over 160,000 restaurants in Tokyo
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 11:46pm

Ah we will still be good mates no matter what, both as guilty as the other really, it's been a hard day and night for me and her

So if he f**ked your future wife you'd still be his mate?

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 12:27am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

So if he f**ked your future wife you'd still be his mate?

GD, C'mon..you're not that innocent  we've all had a bit of hanky panky with a friends girlfriend even going back to the mid teens... Embarrassed

Keep it up Doc Heffner Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 180>
  Share Topic