You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "What I learned today" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 180>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 6:29pm
Is this you and the missus involved in foreplay?

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 6:35pm
Now did think this was going to be a quite night but hey who cares about the FA Cup draw i think this will be far more interesting 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 6:43pm
How long you been with your missus?
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I learned my ex best mate is riding me girlfriend, i really want him to lurk on here today so he can learn i have been riding his wan

Are you angry he's been ridin your missus?
Not really, i usually have to be pissed drunk to even attempt ramming her, she has denied it anyway, don't get angry get even is my way around things but i do think i was porking his quare 1 first so maybe it is his motto too LOL

Ye come across as awful sound lads.

Edited by kimbap - 07 Dec 2015 at 7:07pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 7:14pm
I should'nt really be putting stuff up here, but since it is going nowhere now what the hell, going out with her about 8 months she is 10 years older than me and she came after me (not in the way you lot dirty mind's work LOL) at a party, i had s good few drinks on board and she asked me to bring her home that night and i obliged, and to say she reciprocated the jesture is an understatement, i have never been taken that way by a woman in my young life, only in the door and she is straight to her room only to appear back in knee high boots and nothing else, she had a classic perky rack with nipples like cigar butts and nice curvy hips (a bit plump around the mid hence the built for comfort bit) she pinned me to the wall and to say i was helpless well, straight down and before i knew it she had me in her mouth to cut a long first night short when she was finished with me the first time she took me into the shower and then round 2 started, jesus it was some night, any way the next day when i was leaving she said "you will probably go missing now" (maybe the bells should have been ringing then but the only thing ringing were me flute and balls) of course i said noway, after a night like that i need to see if a second bite of the cherry would be as wild and so it was, i was infatuated and the stories i could tell of the sex would make a bald man's hair curl, i swear i thought my langer was broke after the first time
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 7:34pm
You should write a book or mate a movie
We March On
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 7:46pm

I should'nt really be putting stuff up here, but since it is going nowhere now what the hell, going out with her about 8 months she is 10 years older than me and she came after me (not in the way you lot dirty mind's work LOL) at a party, i had s good few drinks on board and she asked me to bring her home that night and i obliged, and to say she reciprocated the jesture is an understatement, i have never been taken that way by a woman in my young life, only in the door and she is straight to her room only to appear back in knee high boots and nothing else, she had a classic perky rack with nipples like cigar butts and nice curvy hips (a bit plump around the mid hence the built for comfort bit) she pinned me to the wall and to say i was helpless well, straight down and before i knew it she had me in her mouth to cut a long first night short when she was finished with me the first time she took me into the shower and then round 2 started, jesus it was some night, any way the next day when i was leaving she said "you will probably go missing now" (maybe the bells should have been ringing then but the only thing ringing were me flute and balls) of course i said noway, after a night like that i need to see if a second bite of the cherry would be as wild and so it was, i was infatuated and the stories i could tell of the sex would make a bald man's hair curl, i swear i thought my langer was broke after the first time

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

is the ybig version of 50 shads of grey

Edited by Charlton's Child - 07 Dec 2015 at 8:29pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 8:34pm
DublinDoc,

What does your mates cock taste like?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 8:36pm

PM sent.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

DublinDoc,

Tastes like sh ite if i am honest, but once you are over the smell you have it licked, just off the phone from him there and it seem's he and i were not the only 1's indulging with her, kind of knew in the back of me mind, maybe a clear the air talk with her and 1 last night of durty deed's and i mean i will be dirty and leave her like the walls of a H-Block cell in the early eighties, an all over Alabama hotpocket so to speak, the kant 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 8:54pm

DublinDoc,

Tastes like sh ite if i am honest, but once you are over the smell you have it licked, just off the phone from him there and it seem's he and i were not the only 1's indulging with her, kind of knew in the back of me mind, maybe a clear the air talk with her and 1 last night of durty deed's and i mean i will be dirty and leave her like the walls of a H-Block cell in the early eighties, an all over Alabama hotpocket so to speak, the kant 

The dirty protest in the H-Blocks was 78
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:11pm

DublinDoc,

The dirty protest in the H-Blocks was 78
The dirty protest ended on March 2nd 1981 the day after Bobby Sands (God rest his soul) started his hunger strike Thumbs Up
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:17pm
Take a sh*t in her cistern Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Actually thinking of the 2 of us using her as a human toilet roll, not at the same time though, when i blow her out the mate is going to go all "l am here for you if you want " and take advantage again (sher why the fck not now) only thing is she is capable of doing her own damage in that department LOL
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:32pm
Is she actually your girlfriend or just a weekend kinda thing?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Actually thinking of the 2 of us using her as a human toilet roll, not at the same time though, when i blow her out the mate is going to go all "l am here for you if you want " and take advantage again (sher why the fck not now) only thing is she is capable of doing her own damage in that department LOL

So he's looking to f**k her again straight after you go in? That's some freaky sh*t LOL

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Is she actually your girlfriend or just a weekend kinda thing?

Dublin Doc, his mate and girlfriend be like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 180>
  Share Topic