You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A United Ireland referendum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Poll Question: Do you want the six counties to be part of the Republic of Ireland
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [71.01%]
20 [28.99%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:14pm
One of my problems with modern Sinn Fein is it is too cuddly and inclusive, not in a bad way but in an over the top way. Like Born agains!. You also mention sectarian , I find that weird as I cannot think of one time I have heard religion mentioned or implied at a Sinner gathering.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:15pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:19pm
That is disgusting , didn't come across that before and have never encountered anything like it personally
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:20pm
yep, shameful stuff from kelly's team. pure sectarian nonsense... would expect it from the DUP.
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:21pm
north belfast is one of the most tightest seats between the DUP and SF, both are throwing out all of the moves to get the votes.

That by Gerry Kelly was just stupid, similarlly Nigel Dodds produced a leaflet to distribute to nationalist areas saying one thing and pics of him and local bishops laughing away and then one to loyalist/unionist areas pledging support to the Orange Order and the right to march ardoyne

If the DUP lost that seat it would be a disaster for them and SF know it would be a massive one over the DUP. Both are throwing everything at it.

put em under pressure!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:26pm
Off topic but I just googled that Richmond chap. What a t**ser.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:28pm
It's in North Belfast Dodds is at the same.. and has been for years the sectarian bigoted pig if that puts Nigel Dodds out and gets more nationalist bums of their sofa fantastic stuff. 

Edited by SByrne24 - 06 May 2015 at 4:29pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:31pm
No. Have a bit of principle, dignity and respect. Leave Dodds play in the sewers.
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:31pm
this is a huge election for the unionist vote in Belfast. they could potentially be wiped off the map, although highly unlikely. on the reverse they could end up with 3/4 seats. i would love to see that horrible f***er Dodds lose his seat. Watched him on leaders q's last night. He's an arrogent, smug, bigoted dinosaur. 

they'll be all out to take the East and look odd's on
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:42pm
No, don't let him play with the sewers. All this c**t does is remind everyone of the IRA, and somehow he's now Mrs Cahills best friend.

Making us feel unwelcome in our own country and how the poor boys can't get home after their marches. Fcuk off Dodds. I don't like Gerry Kelly either, he's another muppet. But he's a hell lot better then Dodds.

Only thing Dodds should of been given was one in the head during the troubles, utter scumbag.

I reckon Kelly will take his seat.

Edited by SByrne24 - 06 May 2015 at 4:43pm
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:45pm
General Election 2010: Belfast North[9]
PartyCandidateVotes%±%
DUPNigel Dodds14,81240.0-2.9
Sinn FéinGerry Kelly12,58834.0+7.1
SDLPAlban Maginness4,54412.3-4.5
UCU-NFFred Cobain2,8377.7-1.8
AllianceBilly Webb1,8094.9+2.0
IndependentMartin McAuley4031.1+1.1
Majority2,2246.0
Tur36,99356.5-

Thats how close it was last time, SF have been growing massively in that area. Expect Dodds to be doing a lot more Barrister work and a lot less trips to London.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:50pm
You mean the dissident Maria Cahill? My enemy's enemy is my campaign photo opportunity
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:51pm
The very one..
He's now her best friend listen to his debates with SF. He mentions Cahill or the IRA. That's it, nothing about the future or improvement just blows the dust of the history books and reads from them
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:58pm
I can't listen to him. I try but he is a broken record. The fact he has been elected gives resonance to the theory of IQ testing voters
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:58pm
The SDLP should take South Belfast, West will be Sinn Fein so the North and East are vital for the unionists, esp the DUP. 

If they lost the north to SF it would be a massive blow for them. I feel sorry for naomi Long as she will lose out to a unionist secterian pact to get the seat. Gareth Robinson is a muppet and is only there through his father.

I would love to see him beat. I know for a fact of a lot of nationalist voters who will be voting for her to try and stop the DUP from getting the seat again.

No unionist MP in Belfast? that would be a first would it not!
put em under pressure!
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:04pm
First time in history (app) North Belfast has a larger Nationalist community. Thats why Kelly put that in the brochure done a bit of searching there, it makes sense in that regard.

Naomi Long is the best politician from the North, i'll personally forever love her party for taking that 'fleg' down Willie is still crying! Muppet isn't an accurate description of Robinson. He's more dumb then the Da. 

I'd be happy if East went back to unionist.. and North SF, that would be brilliant. I'd pay to see Gerry Kellys response  LOL 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

First time in history (app) North Belfast has a larger Nationalist community. Thats why Kelly put that in the brochure done a bit of searching there, it makes sense in that regard.

Naomi Long is the best politician from the North, i'll personally forever love her party for taking that 'fleg' down Willie is still crying! Muppet isn't an accurate description of Robinson. He's more dumb then the Da. 

I'd be happy if East went back to unionist.. and North SF, that would be brilliant. I'd pay to see Gerry Kellys response  LOL 

That is absolutely no excuse for bringing the whole thing down to who poured water over your head as a child. As republicans and nationalists we spent years looking for equality, to then turn around and point out the differences between us is insulting, hypocritical and entirely against republican values.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:25pm
I dont agree with it either but the unionist despise Gerry Kelly more than Martin McGinness! It wouldnt matter if he didnt produce that he would still be hate figure no 1! 

Ive met him a few times over the years and hes good craic, great stories told as well from over the years and never has hidden his past unlike a vast majority of the DUP members who portray themselves as whiter than white
put em under pressure!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic