You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U2 - Point Depot - Dec 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 9:05am
Heading along tonight - can't wait
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:18pm
Too many u2 songs for my liking. I wish Larry would stop hitting the drums
AKA pedantic kunt
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 12:38pm
was brilliant gig last night
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 12:50pm
Yeah really enjoyed that. The stage show is sensational, then every so often it disappears, and it's just the band, a black screen and some fantastic tuned
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 6:25pm
Last nights concert was fantastic Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 2:18pm
Instead of starting a new topic will just post this here

Word going about that u2 are to announce their new tour this Monday 9th January. It's meant to be a stadium tour starting in the US in may before coming to Europe in July (it's unconfirmed they playing Barcelona at start of July 2017)

If the European tour is in July would imagine they will play 2 nights in croke park as there are 2 nights kept free after Coldplay opted not to do a 2nd night. Possibility of them doing a night in Cork as well to be 1st concert in the new stadium as they played there 30 years ago on the Joshua tree tour
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 2:27pm
Coldplay and U2 in Dublin on the same week? I could die happy.........
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Coldplay and U2 in Dublin on the same week? I could die happy.........

Wouldn't say be same week Coldplay are start of july and can see u2 maybe being on the weekenk of the hurling 1/4 finals which is weekend of 23rd July this year
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 2:58pm
I was dragged to U2 in croke park years ago. After an hour squashed between muppets, Bono came out wearing a headband with religious symbols on it waffling about human rights. I had to walk out - the bird was going mad. In fairness to her, she did follow.
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

I was dragged to U2 in croke park years ago. After an hour squashed between muppets, Bono came out wearing a headband with religious symbols on it waffling about human rights. I had to walk out - the bird was going mad. In fairness to her, she did follow.
LOLLOLLOLLOL Best post since Baggio and Sweet Caroline.ClapClapClapClap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 9:46am
Confirmed for croke park on Saturday 22nd July with tickets going on sale next Monday 16th
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 9:51am
Meh
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 10:13am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Meh

+1
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 12:24pm
Noel Gallagher supporting European dates. Interesting how much over €100 they will be charging!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 12:50pm
If they played in my back garden I'd close the curtains and call the cops.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Noel Gallagher supporting European dates. Interesting how much over €100 they will be charging!
Why would Gallagher lower himself?ConfusedConfused
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 1:24pm

$$$$
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 1:26pm

he's obviously looking to adapt to a more universal political stance! can't be seen hanging about 10 downing st like when blair came to power
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic