You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U2 - Point Depot - Dec 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Noel Gallagher supporting European dates. Interesting how much over €100 they will be charging!

Tickets start at €76 and go up to €186
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Noel Gallagher supporting European dates. Interesting how much over €100 they will be charging!
Why would Gallagher lower himself?ConfusedConfused

$$$$
He is, certainly in my eyes, the coolest man in mainstream rock music, why support the biggest **** to ever come out of Dublin?(and I include Bertie Ahern and Bob Geldof here,) Gallagher could (and probably will) make that money by doing a one-off gig with his brother! 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Or you could of course spend €300 for a Red Ticket which is right next to the stage and part of the ticket price goes to help Africa's AIDS crisis
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:14pm

Or you could of course spend €300 for a Red Ticket which is right next to the stage and part of the ticket price goes to help Africa's AIDS crisis
If Bono went over and preached at them he could help eradicate AIDS, he certainly would put me off sex.

Edited by pre Madonna - 09 Jan 2017 at 2:24pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:18pm

If Bono went over and preached at him he could help eradicate AIDS, he certainly would put me off sex.

LOL
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:18pm
Every time I think of Bono the South Park version of him comes into my head

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:24pm

Every time I think of Bono the South Park version of him comes into my head

LOL
It is very accurate.LOL
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:39pm

is that €76 before adding on the €12 or whatever it is these days to print off the ticket from your own printer?

paris gig is on a Tuesday in stade de france. damn French and always having midweek gigs
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 3:13pm

is that €76 before adding on the €12 or whatever it is these days to print off the ticket from your own printer?

paris gig is on a Tuesday in stade de france. damn French and always having midweek gigs

That's includes all fees. Would say they be in the nosebleed sections of croke park though
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 7:39pm

Why would Gallagher lower himself?ConfusedConfused

$$$$
He is, certainly in my eyes, the coolest man in mainstream rock music, why support the biggest **** to ever come out of Dublin?(and I include Bertie Ahern and Bob Geldof here,) Gallagher could (and probably will) make that money by doing a one-off gig with his brother! 
People forget that Noel Gallagher has always cited U2 as a huge influence on him. Oasis supported U2 on a few PopMart shows in the US in June 1997, at the very apex of their fame. 

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 8:23pm
Did the tax rates go up in Holland? Music's version of Denis O'Brien.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 10:11pm
When are tickets on sale?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 11:22pm
They went on sale...... on New Year's Day 
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 11:23pm
Which was last Sunday...., Bloody Sunday.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 11:30pm
Lads stop with the jokes. I still haven't found what I'm looking for on this matter.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 11:37pm
Just told the wife about this and she said she is not going so i said i am going with or without you, so i will just get one ticket for it and hope it is not up in the gods as i suffer from vertigo but hopefully it will be a beautiful day anyway
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 11:41pm
Ah jaysus........
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 11:43pm
Deff heading to Croke Park for the show next july, never saw them in Croke Park (only u2 show i saw was the fantasic 2nd night of the 3arena I&E shows back in 2015). Like Noel Gallagher and HFB also, saw them supporting The RHCP in Croke Park back in 2012 (they done a load of Oasis songs as they only had 1 album of HFB material out at the time). Tickets are fairly pricey (E76-E186) 

2017 is some year for concerts

Went to Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold in the 3Arena last Saturday
Going too Black Sabbath in the 3Arena on the 20th Jan, Iron Maiden 6th May, Aerosmith 14 June and Travelling to London to see Guns N Roses in the Olympic Stadium on the 16th June (not going through the nightmare that is Slane) 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic