You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork Langers in Prague

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

<A style="WIDTH: 320px; HEIGHT: 320px; VISIBILITY: ; TOP: 4px; LEFT: 190px" =iol_imc idx="2"></A>

All the geography you need boy

The seas and Atlantic belong to the Republic of Deluded Cork I see too.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Agree. Would have been funnier in Tel Aviv
To be very honest at best you would be locked up and worse i think somebody would put a bullet in your head Approve

that sums them up alright. No sense of humour.
Richmond Ultra View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmond Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Larry Murphy is from Wicklow. Geography obviously not a strong point for Cork people

Shamrock Rovers, Wicklow
Omnia Causa Fiunt
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:05pm
Imagine 25 Roy Keanes on a Stag bai..............................Dead
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:47pm
Way to bring shame to the country. We won't be known as friendly tourists no more
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Let's not forget their flag waving when Dear Lizzie visited. 

Apparently those people waving away weren't from Cork but were shipped in - this is the claim of Jason Kelly (I think it was, apologies if it wasn't you Kelly). 

Oh and we also have that lovely fella Graham Dwyer too

Bussed in, not shipped. 

Sounds like the lads had a great time outside. Era once they enjoyed themselves. Thats all that matters

Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

Way to bring shame to the country. We won't be known as friendly tourists no more

Don't be so melodramatic ffs. 

Ya big jessie. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 6:02pm

Agree. Would have been funnier in Tel Aviv

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:01pm
Absolute scumbags and they are an embarrassment to Ireland
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:07pm
What are RTE then, out of curiosity? I mean the royal family were responsible for the death and destruction of how many Irish men, women and children? And they shove the f**ker's marriages down our throat.
I am sure it wasn't malicious, just a joke. Maybe not a very good one but a joke nonetheless. I have seen Irish people do far worse abroad and I haven't even been to Australia, where most of our idiots finish up.

Edited by pre Madonna - 01 May 2015 at 10:07pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:13pm
Bit of an over reaction in fairness, there's a hell of a lot worse going on all over Europes holiday resorts by Irish groups every summer, in Bondi all year round etc etc. In saying that, they are undoubtedly dopes, but the fact they thought that that attire was acceptable anywhere never mind Prague would lead me to believe they aren't the brightest bulbs to ever receive a passport
rebel 88 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:41pm
Father in law of groom on local radio today,claims only 1 fella had the mask on.Claims yer man with the mask never heard of hitler.Pricless.Bar owner on as well,bar staff told him what happened as he wasn't their.Bit of a publicity stunt.I was in that caffreys bar once,a waitress tried to rip me off A sh*thole.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 11:36pm
The da on the radio says these lads wouldn't have know what happened in WW2.  These people are without doubt intellectually challenged. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The da on the radio says these lads wouldn't have know what happened in WW2.  These people are without doubt intellectually challenged. 

In all fairness, how the f**k are they meant to know what happened in WW2, they didn't even see the first one
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 11:41pm
They probably think Apollo Creed flew to the moon in his own spaceship
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 11:52pm
Why can't they just say, look we have a dark sense of humour and there was no malice meant. They are just making it worse
Personally, like I said, we have arseholes doing far worst things than that. .
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 11:55pm
I was the drinking the sh*t out of it with a United States of American Jewish chap in this very pub last year. 

What a night.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:35am

Why can't they just say, look we have a dark sense of humour and there was no malice meant. They are just making it worse
Personally, like I said, we have arseholes doing far worst things than that. .

there's nothing funny about it. Dark humour or otherwise. They are a bunch of kunts and its a shame that they didn't get the sh*te knocked out of them
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic