You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Cup 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222324
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake32009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 12:01am
Ahh yeah it's certainly a good day out, hopefully Cork don't try and kill the game, I'm really looking forward to it as a Pat's fan, won't be as good as last year, but looking forward to seeing some good football and a good crowd too!
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 2:11pm
Our club has some spare premium tickets that we are selling for €5, or 10 for €45
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bananarepublic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bananarepublic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 2:16pm
Im a ST holder and go to the cup final every year and try and bring all the kids. I have a 5 year old with me this year and I cant get a premium childs ticket online for him nor have ticketmaster or that number for our season tickets responded to my query yet.(been a few days now!!)

Could i just carry him in my arms through the barrier? Its not like the premium is ever jammed.
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Our club has some spare premium tickets that we are selling for €5, or 10 for €45

PM sent Bob
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by bananarepublic bananarepublic wrote:

Im a ST holder and go to the cup final every year and try and bring all the kids. I have a 5 year old with me this year and I cant get a premium childs ticket online for him nor have ticketmaster or that number for our season tickets responded to my query yet.(been a few days now!!)

Could i just carry him in my arms through the barrier? Its not like the premium is ever jammed.

You can never get children tickets for premium. Your back up plan is dodgey to say the least
We March On
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bananarepublic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 10:34am
Originally posted by DavidMan DavidMan wrote:

You can never get children tickets for premium. Your back up plan is dodgey to say the least

Not true. Have been in the premium last few years with a gaggle of kids (All St. Pats fans now).
One year Ticketmaster sorted me out and I paid accordingly and last few years the kind souls on here gave me unwanted paper tickets.

Im sure if someone bothered their arse ringing me back on this  it wouldnt be a drama. I'm here, I have money and I want to bring an extra child to the premium with me. Jaysus it shouldnt be so hard.

AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 10:41am

Not true. Have been in the premium last few years with a gaggle of kids (All St. Pats fans now).
One year Ticketmaster sorted me out and I paid accordingly and last few years the kind souls on here gave me unwanted paper tickets.

Im sure if someone bothered their arse ringing me back on this  it wouldnt be a drama. I'm here, I have money and I want to bring an extra child to the premium with me. Jaysus it shouldnt be so hard.

A few posts back Hoskins is selling them at a fiver a pop, not getting much better than that. No paper tickets this year so doubt anyone will trust you with their ST ahead of the B+H game.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bananarepublic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 10:50am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

A few posts back Hoskins is selling them at a fiver a pop, not getting much better than that. No paper tickets this year so doubt anyone will trust you with their ST ahead of the B+H game.

Yep saw that thanks. I'll PM him. I wouldn't expect a ST from anyone. Just silly its so hard to get an extra childs ticket through the normal channel. Doing my best here to support the domestic game and get the kids into it.  Rang TM again there now..silly cow cut me off. Had no idea about the game and said it was sold out. LOL
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 10:57am

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Yep saw that thanks. I'll PM him. I wouldn't expect a ST from anyone. Just silly its so hard to get an extra childs ticket through the normal channel. Doing my best here to support the domestic game and get the kids into it.  Rang TM again there now..silly cow cut me off. Had no idea about the game and said it was sold out. LOL

Ha that'd be the day 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 10:57pm
Where can I pick up a ticket for my friend tomorrow?
Are they selling them at the office/shop at the landsdowne road end ?
Thanks a million
We March On
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 11:17pm
Bob hoskins on here has some if you give him a pm
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 11:27pm
Already did just want a plan B if he's sold out.
So where can I buy them outside the ground ?
We March On
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222324
  Share Topic