You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 369>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by ObserwatorPZPN ObserwatorPZPN wrote:

"I think their players and fans think they simply have to turn up to collect the three points before turning their eyes to the big fry of Ukraine and Germany."

Have no idea where did you get such information?
Have no idea what players are thinking but fans are nervoulsy hopeful rather than super confident ahead of this game. Our record against "Islanders" it`s not bad, but it`s not great either. Lots of draws. I predict murder of a game. If we score one goal more than them i will be fully content.

I assume though Northern Ireland is seen as the "easiest" of the three matches and the one where a win is most likely? Even outside of Poland, most people are talking about the Poles winning and Northern Ireland having little chance.....the British media don't seem to rate NI at all for example.

I think Northern Ireland will be difficult to play against in any case and for the Ukrainians and Germans as well : they're unbeaten in 12 matches and concede very few goals.
Sponsored Links

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 8:12pm
The height of the Nordies ambition before qualifying was probably 3rd and roll the dice in the play off. They far exceeded that.
They were rewarded with a bitch of a group.
I reckon they'll be cannon fodder for Polski, Ze Germans and Putins holiday home.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 9:22pm
Too much hate not enough to love
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 2:26pm
Sh1te thread. Laughable the number of people labeling Norn Iron fans bigots whilst making bigoted statements themselves. Serious lack of self awareness. 
Terry is on here for a few bites and you lads deliver every time. 

GSpain is a respected poster and he has been to Windsor park numerous times without being abused/lynched/ raped. I think it's safe to say that times are changing. Norn Iron have done fantastically well to get to this stage but who f***ing cares about them. Stop being such windy oul ones and focus on our team. 

This popped up on the Guardian today
El Puto Amo
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 11:14pm
Nordies and Poles kicking off tonight aswell.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:20am
Best of luck to the green army!
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:54am
On that note, 

Good luck to this man and his team tomorrow as they take on the North, Good luck Robert Lewandoski Bayern Munichs own Cool a hat trick will do Robert! Clap

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 2:38am
Here,

Topper, Whopper, more Apt Copper
Yeah
Where you even born before the good friday agreement? of course though your not bitter!!! It's irrational your behaviour in this thread alone, A vile human being

Living in your wee village where the most annoyed anyone got was me as a young 20years old flopping the cock out and having a slash but your female Relations (I'm guessing there was millions) still watched

By the way have you worked out yet which set of Byrnes you actually belong to in the South Down area?
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 2:58am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Here,

Yeah
Where you even born before the good friday agreement? of course though your not bitter!!! It's irrational your behaviour in this thread alone, A vile human being

Living in your wee village where the most annoyed anyone got was me as a young 20years old flopping the cock out and having a slash but your female Relations (I'm guessing there was millions) still watched

By the way have you worked out yet which set of Byrnes you actually belong to in the South Down area?

I don't forget my countries history, I do not forget the actions of their players and nor will I ever, if you're so concerned about the North go support them chant the bouncy and 10 german bombers. Me personally, well I believe in a 32 county united Ireland with one football team as we have with rugby and cricket (keeping in mind the FAI since 1921 have claimed to be the association of all of the island of Ireland), I will not support nor endorse a team which actively promotes the separation of this Island. 

And secondly, I'm not from a village your comments are about the actions during the troubles I'm also assuming, did you about forget UDR solders being killed in Downpatrick by a bomb, L'island, RUC officers being shot at meadowlands, IRA leader shot dead. Shall i continue? 

Irrational is David Healy doing the flute against Celtic Fans, irrational is 20k chanting fenian bastard at a goalkeeper, irrational is burning Polish out of their homes due to a football match. I'm not irrational nor vile simply strong in my beliefs, as i said you support NI, I'll be wearing my Polish jersey cheering for Robert Lewandoski and co.

Edited by SByrne24 - 12 Jun 2016 at 3:08am
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 5:37am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 7:18am
For someone who wasn't even born when 99% of stuff happened!!!! To be so fkn outraged must be one fkd up person

And correct DM, seen a few videos online last night so messaged a few mates over there, the ones who have followed them around Europe for years, the really bitter ones according to topper, but anyway they said the locals attacked them AND the poles and both lots of fans teamed up to fight back, now this ruins Toppers twisted narrative but pls do keep posting the truth
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 8:39am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Here,

Yeah

I don't forget my countries history, I do not forget the actions of their players and nor will I ever, if you're so concerned about the North go support them chant the bouncy and 10 german bombers. Me personally, well I believe in a 32 county united Ireland with one football team as we have with rugby and cricket (keeping in mind the FAI since 1921 have claimed to be the association of all of the island of Ireland), I will not support nor endorse a team which actively promotes the separation of this Island. 

And secondly, I'm not from a village your comments are about the actions during the troubles I'm also assuming, did you about forget UDR solders being killed in Downpatrick by a bomb, L'island, RUC officers being shot at meadowlands, IRA leader shot dead. Shall i continue? 

Irrational is David Healy doing the flute against Celtic Fans, irrational is 20k chanting fenian bastard at a goalkeeper, irrational is burning Polish out of their homes due to a football match. I'm not irrational nor vile simply strong in my beliefs, as i said you support NI, I'll be wearing my Polish jersey cheering for Robert Lewandoski and co.

OK,let's deal with this post while am bored and can't be arsed to pack

Numero uno point, how many 'countries' do you have? The education system in dpk has produced a few ybiggers now and none have the incapabilities with the English language you appear to have

In 2(imagine this is the prize round in bullseye), how can you forget actions that you've seen on old video clips? are you also outraged about the clips of them German fks in 1942???

In 3,enjoy standing for shoulder to shoulder with Rupert and the lads, do you know most of them are also classed as" them un's " who also attend N.ireland games shacking, with this new found knowledge will you be castigating all of them for videos you've seen online from years ago?

In 4, I'd advise a history lesson regarding the fai, GSpain is extremely knowledgeable regarding this, as is Florent U, maybe pm them for a history lesson

In 5,Saul, where on numerous occasions (possibly over 100) you have claimed to be from, is a fkn village, if being pedantic it's a hamlet!!! Now maybe you've moved the padded room down the road to Rahlop but it's still a village!!

In 6, yeah continue away there, but please post something that's happened in your lifetime that actually happened as we all know your favourite subject is yourself

In 7,an opposition player for a British team done something against another British team's fans, holy jaysus, get the pitch forks out

In 8, did they "burn" them out? Now let's paint the proper picture for everyone else to know what happened, if say Irish people moved to Warsaw for work, we're going to look to move to the cheapest accommodation going as the Polish did by moving into the 'village' area in Belfast, once the look 'them un's worked out that they were also 'them un's ', (only took them a few years mind) then they began a campaign to move them out, yes totally wrong and shameful but I don't recall anyone actually burning them out but sure with your vast knowledge of these things you'll probably find some story of someone being burned out and add things up

In 9, woohoo we're nearing the end,so Windsor park now holds 20K(circa 12/13k if ya Google it) and better still, every single person in there was chanting it? Can you prove this? No of course you can't cause again you made it up!!!

And for bullys special prize - you are indeed a vile wee simpleton with the point scoring crap you post which is fkn abhorrent and sickening to most sensible people especially that thread you started in the whatever section, thankfully Sham had the sense to initially edit it then lock the fkn thing, a depraved act from a depraved individual - you I'm talking about here!!! Enjoy your hotels in France and watching skynews as Ireland most certainly does not need the likes of you fkn embarrassing it on a grand scale with your fkn bs, that also includes Benny the clown posing as your da, or that cousin of the same name, or that Eamon fella you love so much

Oh I almost forgot, your special prize is... ....

Wait for it

A signed picture of captain Byrne signed by a real pilot on a real airline, photographed by real people in real jobs

Pm the count to claim your prize
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 9:14am
Im speechless
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 9:40am

For someone who wasn't even born when 99% of stuff happened!!!! To be so fkn outraged must be one fkd up person

And correct DM, seen a few videos online last night so messaged a few mates over there, the ones who have followed them around Europe for years, the really bitter ones according to topper, but anyway they said the locals attacked them AND the poles and both lots of fans teamed up to fight back, now this ruins Toppers twisted narrative but pls do keep posting the truth

Philly you know you should nt everybody knows he's an attention seeking spoofer who has been caught out more times than enough

Hell even new posters are quick to cotton on

Ignore 😃
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 9:43am
Chips don't bounce
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 11:14am

PhillyK
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 11:28am
I had wrote a massive response to all those points, which it wouldn't allow me to post. I'll get back to them later and rewrite it. 

But theres one point I've a real issue with. 

I lost my grandfather and cousins during the troubles I apparently don't know about. 

You're slandering me across an internet forum, its remarkable.

Edited by SByrne24 - 12 Jun 2016 at 12:00pm
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 11:41am
"I had wrote"

Ffs man get it write - see what I did there

It's 2016 that TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN, not 1976, get over yourself would ya ffs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 369>
  Share Topic