Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 369>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 6:49pm
But it isn't you see and you are not just missing an open goal, you are giving them one. That flag can be and should be questioned in light of all we are about cross- community etc. But that has nothing to do it. If their fans make the connection between their cult hero and the orange order it shows them up, if we use that connection and reverse it, that we assume all Norn Iron fans are orange order, then it is us that look silly.
The argument should be that the Orange Order should be irrelevant to a cross community football team, not the reverse.
Sponsored Links

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:22pm
quite tame for this lot

nice to see them help the economy of the 26 counties with the apd etc

love them in our group next euros campaign

Edited by manchesterbhoy - 10 Jun 2016 at 12:23pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:25pm
I have a good mind to phone Joe Duffy
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I have a good mind to phone Joe Duffy

some gobsh*te will
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:34pm
Angry Nordies calling the Welsh at Dublin Airport, sheep shaggers.

The Welsh replied - We know who we are, we know who we are !!!!

Reminded me of ;

England fans - You're sh*t but your women are fit
Swedish fans - Go home to your ugly wives !!!

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 2:21pm
2 days until the Nordies get stuffed. I can't wait. The clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

2 days until the Nordies get stuffed. I can't wait. The clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock.

Poland on the handicap are hugely tempting.
8/11 straight win
15/8 -1
9/2 -2
11/1 -3

Lewandowski is 5/6 to score
15/4 to get 2 or more and 16s for a hat-trick
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 3:28pm

8/11 straight win
15/8 -1
9/2 -2
11/1 -3

Are the Pols at full strength come Sunday? I heard Blazczykowski was struggling as was Piszczek but everywhere I've looked I cant find any reports on it.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 5:29pm

8/11 straight win
15/8 -1
9/2 -2
11/1 -3

I think the North can get something out of this game. Massive expectation on the Polish team, I think their players and fans think they simply have to turn up to collect the three points before turning their eyes to the big fry of Ukraine and Germany.

If you were looking for a banana skin game, this could be it. I have some questions about the Polish side, they're not playing in the cauldron of the Warsaw arena either.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 5:43pm
I would be surprised if it they don't win by less than 3. This is a decent Polish team who will be more than aware that this is a must win game. There are certainly questions about them, there are about most teams, but they won't be asked Sunday.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 6:38pm
First Angry Nordie fan arrested tonight ;

Edited by Gary McKay - 10 Jun 2016 at 6:39pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 6:56pm

I would be surprised if it they don't win by less than 3. This is a decent Polish team who will be more than aware that this is a must win game. There are certainly questions about them, there are about most teams, but they won't be asked Sunday.

Poland have a lot to prove though. Their form in the qualifiers was patchy and they looked a lot weaker away from Warsaw. I think people are looking at Lewandowski and the fact they beat the Germans and assuming NI will be a stroll in the park, but if ever the North are to shock anyone, it could well happen in the first game, as they have the element of surprise.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 6:59pm
[QUOTE=Gary McKay]First Angry Nordie fan arrested tonight ;

[/QUOT

E]

Give it a few days, Sunday night particularly when Poland win.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

"I was looking for Liz, so I was" Smile
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

"I was looking for Liz, so I was" Smile

*Elizabeth
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:15pm
Poland pulled results out though and qualified a respectable second. It is very hard to gauge anything on friendly matches as we all know. The pub have overachieved in getting there and I think the similarities with ourselves last time are many. I think they will bow out without a point or a goal. If the poles nick an early goal I could see it being 5 easily.
ObserwatorPZPN View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ObserwatorPZPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:18pm
"I think their players and fans think they simply have to turn up to collect the three points before turning their eyes to the big fry of Ukraine and Germany."

Have no idea where did you get such information?
Have no idea what players are thinking but fans are nervoulsy hopeful rather than super confident ahead of this game. Our record against "Islanders" it`s not bad, but it`s not great either. Lots of draws. I predict murder of a game. If we score one goal more than them i will be fully content.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by ObserwatorPZPN ObserwatorPZPN wrote:

"<span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">I think their players and fans think they simply have to turn up to collect the three points before turning their eyes to the big fry of Ukraine and Germany."</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Have no idea where did you get such information?</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Have no idea what players are thinking but fans are nervoulsy hopeful rather than super confident ahead of this game. Our record against "Islanders" it`s not bad, but it`s not great either. Lots of draws. I predict murder of a game. If we score one goal more than them i will be fully content.</span>

What's it like v statelets?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 369>
  Share Topic